Anal versus Vaginal

Interested to know what the main differences are from a female perspective what the main differences are in terms of receiving anal and vag, trying to sell anal to my OH, figure the best way is to get some female perspectives i can show her.

Thinking in terms of physical and mental sensations. Which do you prefer and why?

I'd say the big main difference is the risk of mess, but an anal douche can reduce this. Also, although anal isn't meant to hurt you have to be very patient and use tons of lube to make sure it doesn't - whereas vaginal you don't even need lube as there are natural lubrications released. Physically I find anal very strange, we haven't tried it much though... I definitely find vaginal more pleasurable and I think this is because I can relax more.

Yeah I'm wondering if most girls really do anal just to please us men, would prefer to think girls really do like ir up the arse but maybe just wisful thinking.

I do like it but don't prefer it and my OH is the same too... I certainly don't just do it to please him, I do it to widen our sexual experiences - as I said, we don't do it that often so there will probably be more women on here who absolutely love it :)

I love anal as much as Vaginal sex although they both give different sensations. I actually learned how to perfect my anal skills off a bi guy! lol.

loads of lube (although i go lubeless quite a lot now) and start with fingers until you feel relaxation and opening happening.

My number one rule is... if it hurts then stop!

Also, I think it has to be accepted that if she isnt into it, she simply isnt into it.

I would never push OH and as much as he trys he wont make me do anything i dont want to.

1 Like

I used to like anal however I haven't done it in a while as I am always afraid it will hurt. Plus I think the time it takes to get fully relaxed/loosened up is ages and the moment can be lost quickly. Vaginal all the way!!!

1 Like

Hello,

I personally like both, its completely different feeling. But I do prefer vaginal a bit, I guess as it needs less preparations and things are usually not likely to get messy, even if you can do a lot to prevent the messiness.

I would suggest not to push and maybe just suggest it and if she agrees to take it slowly. But only if she actually agrees

1 Like

I love anal to bits. I prefer anal to vaginal.

yeah we do too yummy

Personally like and do both,but they are totally different feelings,the key is to be relaxed as possible and use loads of lube x

quite agree with the relaxed approach and loads of lube too

bumping this forLH primetime

in fact the reason i do not fall preggers is because I have bum sex all the time. Tell this to my MIL though.

i prefer vaginal. anal feels a bit weird to me - just pressure and not particuarly pleasurable.

1 Like

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

in fact the reason i do not fall preggers is because I have bum sex all the time. Tell this to my MIL though.

Practical as well as pleasurable lol

sweetlove666 wrote:

i prefer vaginal. anal feels a bit weird to me - just pressure and not particuarly pleasurable.

Think thats how most people feel until your muscles learn to accept the thrust, only then does the fun really begin

Hen Night Toad wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Think thats how most people feel until your muscles learn to accept the thrust, only then does the fun really begin

no i've had anal sex with thrusting quite a bit, it's just something that im "meh" on. there's plenty of other stuff i like, just not anal.

sweetlove666 wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

no i've had anal sex with thrusting quite a bit, it's just something that im "meh" on. there's plenty of other stuff i like, just not anal.

Hey I wasnt meaning to be rude there btw, I know everyones different

Hen Night Toad wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Hey I wasnt meaning to be rude there btw, I know everyones different

i know you wern't, i just thought it'd be best to elaborate as i hadn't really mentioned what experience i'd had

Well cool