Anal

So my partner absolutely loves anal, but never wants to apply lube! He just tells me "spit on it"

Do you use lube or spit for anal?

Always use a suitable lube or say he don't get any fun there?

Has to be lube for me, spit is not enough, but can be kinky to add during the throes of passion.

I've only recently started to use water based lube with my new LH toys before we used baby oil or plenty of spit, never really a problem having anal with OH with plenty of spit but it is easier and quicker to get in with lube.

Always lube here.

We can sometimes get away with just spit, however it just makes things way, way more enjoyable with lube. He appreciates how much nicer it is with lube too so its goes with out saying to use lube for us.

Make sure you are making your feelings known and don't let yourself become a nodding dog. If you want to use lube then say so. Sex is a two way thing.

🐼

SquirtyPanda wrote:

We can sometimes get away with just spit, however it just makes things way, way more enjoyable with lube. He appreciates how much nicer it is with lube too so its goes with out saying to use lube for us.

Make sure you are making your feelings known and don't let yourself become a nodding dog. If you want to use lube then say so. Sex is a two way thing.

🐼

Well said! :-) ...Much more of easy going glide with lube u can still spit..plus if you move on to bigger anal toys lube will be necessary!! 😉

Taz74 wrote:

I've only recently started to use water based lube with my new LH toys before we used baby oil or plenty of spit, never really a problem having anal with OH with plenty of spit but it is easier and quicker to get in with lube.

Love abit of baby oil!!! Got carried away with it once stained an arm chair in bedroom and all hand marks on the wall above the bed lol her body looked great covered in it amount we used though should of been in one of those mini blow up pools 😂😂:-)😉

LUbe, lube and more lube. Spit is not a good lubricator!

I personally wouldn't even contemplate it without tons of lube !

wildflower wrote:

I personally wouldn't even contemplate it without tons of lube !

Too right 👍:-)

I've had both, prefer lots and lots of lube especially if its a strap-on.

**MOVED TO SEX TIPS & TALK** 

Lube, lube and more lube...always!!

The only time it's ever happened without is when me and a previous were away and forgot to pack any. Still, in a pinch, it turns out Vaseline lip therapy is an effective substitute.

Tell him to use lube next time u do it ...

Lube and a pre anal douche for us, it just makes everything more comfortable. We have tried spit but it's just not enough really, I do like the rawness with spitting and how more natural it feels though. Spitting in your partners mouth makes me weak

I wouldn't just use spit for anal. I've been with hubby 17 years and we love anal but no way his going near there without lube. Plus will be more enjoyable for him too with lube x

Lube! Lube Lube Lube! 

Spit may enable entry, but you can do untold damage internally without proper lubrication. 

Tell him anal is out of the question without lube... This is important for your enjoyment AND your health: two things which should matter greatly to him (and if they don't well, sorry, but he's being a jerk).

As a huge fan of anal I must say I wouldnt consider it without lube. The thought of tearing or otherwise injuring myself just makes me wince ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) Sometimes he will spit for the 'kink factor' if you like but we always lube up first. I'd also like to echo what a couple of other people have said, don't let yourself be told to do something that you are not comfortable with -If you need or want lube then say so ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)