Anal

I am really in to anal sex I absolutely love it but I am bored of the usual dildo up there and plugs has anyone got some suggestions for anal toys?

3 Likes

Have you tried different materials? Glass feels very different if you haven’t tried it before. Maybe look at an inflatable plug / dildo (just make sure it has a flared base and is suitable for anal)? Or a thrusting dildo? What sizes have you used before? That might help people to suggest suitable toys.

3 Likes

Have you tried a vibrating butt plug, you can get them controlled by app. A thrusting vibrator is good too, you can get them with suction bases so you can use your hands for other things

1 Like

Maybe try different dildos maybe something a little larger or different textures. Anal beads can be good fun as well.

1 Like

I too am an anal enjoyer . I have many plugs and prostrate massagers , some rather expensive and none of them really do it for me . Interestingly enough one of my favorite toys is a basic tee plug with an upgraded bullet . I often ride my dildos , often just a 6" or 7" with or without balls . For my more is better days I ride my Big 9" . But not too lang ago I bought a phone controlled egg and for me , OMG ! It has given me my best prostrate orgasm to date . What I love about it is that it stays put while I use the treadmill naked or doing housework . I have not tried wearing it while out and about , but the small exposed neck should tuck in underwear nicely . The battery life is pretty good and I can control it with my phone or my wife can using hers . Have not got to try her controlling it over the internet , yet . Anal toys can work differently on each person and I find size is not always the key to my enjoyment . Here is a newer version of my egg , good luck on finding your new favorite toy . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/vibrating-love-eggs/p/we-vibe-jive-app-controlled-rechargeable-love-egg-vibrator/a38915g82227.html

2 Likes

Maybe a tunnel might be some fun? Or anal beads ?

Electrosex gear; even just a KIX with the sticky pads as close to your anus as you can get them is very enjoyable. :drooling_face:

Can you have a chat with Mrs. Val and introduce her to the concept?

Wish there was a way to introduce it to her as she does like rimming and cums everytime but no penetration… Sucks.

Strap ons are always nice.

Vibrating anal beads like this one also feel amazing! It’s like a deep vibration

2 Likes

I love bum fun …LH do a vibrating inflatable butt plug which is lovely. Stretchers and tunnels are good too, other toys can fit through the tunnel depending on the size. Some stretchers are really rigid you’d need Arnold Schwarzenegger to grip it closed :joy: just experiment with anything new and go with the flow :blush:

2 Likes

This was great and agree with the deep feel of it :heart_eyes:

Possibly a vibrating toy you could rim her with which might make her want to feel it a little deeper? :heartbeat:

1 Like

Nothing beats a good, old fashioned penis. Better than any toys in my opinion x

2 Likes

Definitely @Bodger but when we ain’t got one of those in our life we need to improvise :blush:

Do a search for tunnel anal plug, if you didn’t try it yet.

2 Likes

My partner enjoys anal but much prefers vaginal :joy:

As a guy who enjoys anal play, I’ve tried many plugs and toys, but never had much success, we have tried a strap on but I really don’t think mrstoysrus is into it that much, I’d be quite interested to try a thrusting or vibrating toy next to see if that works

1 Like

I enjoy a vibrating plug a lot more than an inert one. This one’s half price if you get it today. :heartbeat:

1 Like