Aneros Advice?

Although quite new to penetrations of myself, I rather fancy splashing out on an Aneros prostate device. I am curious about the self-massaging mechanism.

But given the explosion of slightly different models, I am hoping for some advice about which might suit my situation best.

I have a Progasm, never quite hit the magic full body orgasm.

It's my first anal toy, I love it, it rubs nicely on my prostate, it's all about using your internal muscles to make it rub the magic spot.

Using it really increases my load and adds seething that I can't quit explain.

As for size, I just went for the biggest, I'm a big guy and figured it'd fit my body the best.

Same for me - I have a Helix and a Progasm.

The feeling is great, however I'm yet to have a P-Gasm.

I think that the Progasm is better than the Helix as its more filling. If you've not bought one yet though, check out the Nexus Revo 2, I fancy that.

Thanks for the info so far. :-)

I bought the Helix Syn recently... I've only tried it a couple of times so far though..

The aneros website has lots on information about how to use their products. I believe that they also have a buyers selection guide. So it might be worth checking out.

Lovehoney also produced these guides if it helps

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/bad-boy-aneros-prostate-massagers-stimulation/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/buy-aneros-uk-prostate-massagers/

All of the Aneros products are fantastic, but one mistake lots of people make when trying P-spot play for the first time is that they go for a slimmer toy.

You will find locating and massaging your prostate much easier with a slightly larger toy, so aim for something with a more bulbous tip.

The small the tip on a prostate toy, the more advanced it is.

The Progasm and Helix massagers have the largest tips so I would recommend starting there :)

Alternatively, if you fancy trying something for a similar price which vibrates as well, you might like to check out some of the Rocks Off Prostate massagers. The Rude Boy and Bad Boy are both great for hands free stimulation (like the Aneros) and they also double up as vibrators. You can even remove the bullet from inside and use it separately, and they're totally waterproof :)

I have tried both an aneros and the rude boy linked above. The aneros never hit the spot, while the rude boy was a bit too bendy for me. They may be better when i am slimmer as the aneros just chafed my perineum.

Tried the Rudeboy and Helix..... Maybe I dont have a prostate but i couldnt really hit the spot if you know what i mean