Aneros Helix vs. MGX

Hey there, I've been pondering over getting a prostate massager, and have seen today the Aneros Helix (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228 ) and the MGX (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763 )

My question is, after looking at them there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, other than the price! Is one better than the other, or would I just be wasting my money going for the Helix when the MGX is more or less the same?

Also, if there are any better products out there, i'd love to hear about them! :)

As far as I know, there's no way to tell which would be better for you because everybody is shaped differently. Also, not having a prostate, nor either of those toys, I can't advise you from a personal perspective, so I'll stop now. ;)

If you're interested in more information than you ever wanted to know about your prostate, then I've got a crapload of stuff about it up on my blog:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

Good luck. :)

Has anybody purchased one of these or can you recommend one? Are they any good? I've just been reading through the reviews but would feel better if there was a review from one of the regulars off here as your opinions are all well trusted!

That's all I need to know please. I don't need to know about prostrate milking or any other information regarding the prostrate. Just what the title says.

Thanks

SG69 x

I ended up buying the helix and have done a review on it.

Like I said in the review, I've not had any of the 'full body orgasms' that they're on about , but it still feels pretty good.

can't compare it to the other one cos I didn't buy it. but the reason i went for the helix was after looking on the aneros site and various other places it seemed that the helix was the best 'beginner' massager.

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

I ended up buying the helix and have done a review on it.

Like I said in the review, I've not had any of the 'full body orgasms' that they're on about , but it still feels pretty good.

can't compare it to the other one cos I didn't buy it. but the reason i went for the helix was after looking on the aneros site and various other places it seemed that the helix was the best 'beginner' massager.

Sorry SN I only read all the MGX reviews. Just read yours fella. So it did do something for you? as it made your orgasam stronger. Good stuff I say mate!

Thanks for the reply, very helpful. Think i'll go for the MGX (FINGERS CROSSED)

SG69

No worries.

Be very interesting to find out about your experiences with the mgx if you get that one!

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

No worries.

Be very interesting to find out about your experiences with the mgx if you get that one!

SN. . . After 2 months of trials and tribulations with the MGX, reading up on prostrate milking, orgasams and anything I could get my eyes on regarding the prostrate gland (many thanks to Lubyanka btw!) and a lorra lorra masturbating(no, I wasn't fantasising about Cilla at the time!) . . . .I most definately had a massaged prostrate gland induced orgasam last night! I can say without fear of over exaggerating that it was an amazing sensation! It felt like what my OH describes when she has a full body orgasam. Not wanting to say too much as I'm yet to review the little beauty in detail as I think it deserves it!

It does work for sure SN!

SG69 (with a f'ing big smile on my faceExternal Media)

Can anyone reccommend a good one ive been trying to get the illusive prostate milking to no avail please help

jackador123 wrote:

Can anyone reccommend a good one ive been trying to get the illusive prostate milking to no avail please help

Alright Jackdor123.

Here's my review of the MGX dude. Hope it helps. I did research it all extensively so much that Lubyanka (look her up in the members list) used my review on her blog for which I was honoured to be honest!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763&reviewid=19821#customer_reviews

Good luck fella!

SG69

Excellent review SG! Good long read, doesn't quite sound for me though. Interesting never the less.

Wow! Lubyanka used it, that women has high standards!

*sigh* I miss Lubyanka!

Hmmm I wonder if we could have a way of nominating past reviews, because SG's deserves a medal!!!

x