Aneros Progasm or Progasm Jnr

Hi all - I’m chasing the elusive p spot orgasm and have tried various toys. Now I know it’s not just about the toy but about getting in the right mindset and using the muscles correctly (unless it’s a vibrating massager). My current first choice is the Aneros Helix Syn Trident which I find VERY comfortable to have in and I do get nice and relaxed with it in place - but sometimes it feels like it’s barely there and o wondered if the Progasm or Progasm Junior might feel a little more intense. I much prefer the shape of the Junior (I know the design is meant to be the same but smaller but the tabs seem to be shaped/placed differently on that as opposed to the regular Progasm) and although I barely feel like I have anything in with the Helix Syn Trident I’m also not a fan of feeling too “full” - any thoughts from people who’ve used the Progasm or Progasm Junior?

1 Like

I’ve just ordered the Progasm. Have tried a few older Aneros toys with mixed success so decided to try something a bit girtheier to see if that’s any better. I would say go for something a little bit bigger than what you have and see if that’s any better for you. Reviews on both are good!

We’re you thinking of going for ice or black? I’ve ordered ice.

1 Like

Yep I’m liking the look of the clear ice

1 Like

I honestly didn’t have any luck with the progasm I found it wasn’t able to move very easily due to its size
The next one on my list is the progasm Jr as I have literally all baring the vice at this point

If I was recommending one I would go for the MGX as I have gotten the closest to a solo orgasm from it
Just remember it isn’t really about it feeling like it is in there it is about how it moves, personally when I forget that it is there it moves a lot better and does the aneros ‘movement’ far easier

Although this is coming from someone still searching for that elusive super O

If you do get lucky and get there make sure to update your post to pass on the valuable knowledge to the next guy

Also one more thin gbuk if you do decide to go for the larger aneros like the progasm Jr or the progasm get yourself one of the large lube tube injectors at the same time, I found it was the only thing that made the progasm start to move somewhere near propperly
Good luck

4 Likes

That’s great advice - thank you. I have various prostate toys now including the lelo Hugo but that definitely makes me feel rather too “full” and I definitely find my helix syn a lot more comfortable to use - plus I prefer the idea of moving it with my own muscles rather than having intense vibration. This is something I’ve been experimenting with for a couple of years but it’s usually one session and then I leave it for a couple of months. Lately I’m having several sessions a week and I am beginning to enjoy the sensations a lot more. I think that strengthening the muscles is probably a good first start with Aneros so more regular sessions will hopefully help with that

I was contemplating the lelo Hugo but missed the offer a few days ago so have decided to wait

What did you think to the Hugo, did it get you anywhere?

Also something for you to look out for is either the Nexus or the Lovehoney version of the Rotating tip prostate Massager, even if you don’t get much use from it I recommend trying one out just to see as the one I have the nexus revo has gotten me the closest I have come to the elusive super O. Although discontinued now it closest resembles the lovehoney one which is also on offer at the minute I think so it may be worth picking up, as you are able to return unused stuff in 60 days if you don’t decide to use them

1 Like

Ah thanks I’ll check that out. I got my Hugo on offer (half price for the purple/pink version plus I had a 40% birthday discount so it cost me about £50 instead of £170!). I struggled inserting it initially but I feel I’ve gotten used to it now. The sensations are very nice and I’ve enjoyed a few sessions with it. Last time I used it though I just couldn’t get comfortable and I ended up going with something else instead

Btw - with the MGX would you recommend the hard plastic version or the silicone version? I guess silicone is more luxuriant but means no silicone lube. I looked at the Lovehoney rotating head massager and it says it has a girth of 4.5” which I must say I find a bit intimidating!

The only syn one I have Is the helix
To be honest I don’t like it they seem to get hung up a lot more even with a whole bunch of lube

I would say go for the normal ones

It also Is a pain when it comes to cleaning them as you can’t just wash them with antibacterial hand soap when you have finished

Also another more important thing to note the helix syn I have, I’m pretty sure that one of the arms is broken since they are so tiny inside the silicone and also it is a common thing to take off the back tabs which can only be done on the normal ones

Although I have only used water based lube which has not been a problem for me

1 Like

I was looking to ‘upgrade’ my mgx but after reading this think I will stick with it. Do love the feeling it gives and after a couple of recent dry orgasms and coming soo close to the elusive hands free will def stick with it a while longer. Thanks thin you’ve saved me a bundle … for now :grin:

2 Likes

I can’t comment on the girth as I have used larger than this although I would say it will probably be easier to insert than you would thing because of the tip being a lot more flat
Also it will not be any larger than the Progasm Jr I am certain that the big Progasm Is far larger than that
Although again that is coming from someone that bought the Progasm as their first aneros and first larger toy

1 Like

If you have any tips for those still on the journey it would be much appreciated

Also thanks I’m glad I could help

1 Like

First I will say I am far from an expert and still learning all the time but the dry orgasms came recently during a pretty intense session of being tied down to the bed which always makes me super horny plus OH was looking stunning but she warmed me up with her fingers as she often does, this was then followed by her inserting the MGX and me spending the next hour just lay enjoying the feeling. When I got the MGX my first thought was oh that looks small but oh my god when inside it just feels different to other toys. I have honestly found that lying back and using the smallest of pelvic rocking motions, and I mean small movements. I keep this up for a good while. This will normally get me moaning and writhing. Keep up the small movement off rocking the pelvis plus gentle pushing and squeezing of muscles. Also a fave for me is kinda pushing the toy out and back in and sometimes just kinda holding while pushing your prostate area against the toy. Hard to explain. This is basically what gave me two of the most intense feelings I’ve ever had, complete all over body sensation and shaking that lasted what seemed like forever. Absolutely pouring with pre cum but no real ejaculation. I was pretty overwhelmed and didn’t really know what was going on lol but soon after it happened again.

Still very much searching for the elusive hands free orgasm but I’ve come to conclusion it’s getting everything in line, being really horny, being really relaxed, being in tune with the feeling you are getting then maybe just maybe… I’m hoping a planet doesn’t have to be aligned too :joy:

Either that or the whole thing is a myth lol but after squinting pre cum whilst riding my OH strap on and being soo damn close I’m not giving up the quest :blush:

One thing just to make you smile, I always read that you get the same feeling as wanting to piss and to just go past it and you so do but in my experience be aware it can just be piss :joy: quite the messy night recently.

Don’t take anything for gospel like I said no expert just sharing some of my experience.

5 Likes

For anyone that recently ordered the Progasm, in the UK, did you receive the 20th anv version of it? TIA