Angle embarrassing

@Lewisfjarrett I found if you start turning all your attention to to your OH with no expectancy back it tends to kick start their sex drive, it’s quite satisfying just making the Misses orgasm and she appreciates being able to cum but not having to return the favour. Sex becomes more enjoyable and the more somethings enjoyable the more you want it.

2 Likes

I always make sure she goes

1 Like

@Lewisfjarrett I sure you do, but my point was if you don’t already try and make it all about her and nothing in return. It’s amazing what a god that makes you! Especially when she tells her friends!!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

When she is restrained that is more play time and the toys come out. A lot of the time I will untie her before penetration, but on occasions that isn’t the case I guide myself in.
I’m finding it difficult to explain as just tends to happen, hand goes down and feel my way and go slow to get in right position.
I’ll give more thought and try and come back with something more useful if I can.

1 Like

I am ALL about the pleasing I have to say! That’s where my kicks come from, I don’t need to cum myself - but the more she enjoys it the more fun I have.

1 Like

I’m agreed with you there 100% hearing her go is the biggest turn on

2 Likes

Hey @Lewisfjarrett, it’s not embarrassing at all - we’re not taught these things and people don’t talk about them enough, so thank you for raising it.

It sounds from the subsequent posts that it’s more the “getting in” that you’re worried about than it is the angle once you’re in (sorry if I’ve misinterpreted). When on top, I always have to guide it in - I think this is largely due to gravity (even if you’re very erect) so this is completely normal. With a male partner on top or doggy for example, they will more often than not hold their penis and guide - again this is completely normal. I personally find it really hot when someone rubs their penis up and down before going in - this stimulates the clitoris and feels like a bit of a tease for me, but also can help the partner to find the “entry point” too if that makes sense and the best angle without it feeling rushed.

It’s definitely worth having a look at anatomical diagrams of vulvas if you haven’t before. As others have said, lubrication is also key. Warming up before penetrative sex (whether that’s with fingers, mouth etc) and also using lube will make things so much easier.

2 Likes

Some great advice above, and definitely nothing to be embarrassed about. Individual bodies have all sorts of different angles making some things more difficult and others easier within any pairing. And we probably all have some positions which just don’t work at all for us - reverse cowgirl is impossible to me!

I’m assuming she also knows you are finding it hard to get the right angle? It might be an idea to look at some new positions together, have a play and see if any of them work for you both - you mind find something that suddenly works.

It’s also worth having a play with cushions in the opposite way - if a missionary raised bum makes things more difficult perhaps she is tilted the other way and a lowered bum might actually help? Have you tried standing up/slightly bent over from behind? If that works and doggy doesn’t it may mean her upper body actually needs to be higher then her hips for you to get the right angle.

1 Like

Thanks yeah that’s exactly what I meant. I do always warm her up first I know she’s small and I’m on the larger side there but yeah once in all’s okay all be it often not mega deep. Thanks

1 Like

Will have to try that next time I have tried standing while she’s doggy kinda works but not deep

1 Like

Front view anatomical diagrams add to the confusion, in my view. The vagina appears on most to be a short section joining the vulva straight upward to the womb.
This kinda gives the impression it goes from top to bottom.
In reality, the vagina is kinda running front to back, and the womb joins almost at a right angle to it, via the cervix on the top wall.

@Lewisfjarrett im 41 and I’m still crap at getting the right angle8 times out of 10 unless I’m on top she guides me in, I wouldn’t worry about it too much unless your aiming for the ass and she doesn’t want that! Get her on the side of the bed with her legs over the side, more of a natural position and height, that maybe helpful, use your finger as a laser target and use it to guide yourself in

Keep having fun and experimenting and eventually it will click but till then why not try one of these to help you out.

They can be great fun for doggy and trying other new sex positions.

1 Like

Me and my partner do everything the same but after having our first child she says certain positions are painful and always guides me in now too