Angle embarrassing

Really embarrassing saying this but I struggle to get the right angle when going in, even doggy and missionary’s is a struggle only one that works is when she’s on top and puts it in herself. Any tips?:flushed:

I’m 6’1 she’s probably 5’7 Ish comes up to my chin. Just I can’t seem to get the right angle no matter the position even on top she guides it in

Lube can help.

Does annoy me that we can’t do a lot of positions she basically does the work most the time obviously I do some but would like to be able to just do it if that makes sense

It may be the angle her vaginal canal is at. Mines slightly tilted and can make doggy a little difficult at times.

The only thing you can really do is experiment with different positions and heights/angles to find what works for you both. Arching her back, leaning forward, etc can make a lot of difference. As @Goth_Girl said, a pillow can help in some positions, and there are also various cushions/inflatables etc that help with positions.

Also having a fully hard erection can sometimes help. Being slightly soft (although hard enough for sex) can make guiding it in a little more difficult. If that makes any sense at all!

2 Likes

Yeah have tried pillows but didn’t seem to work as well as back arching making me think it’s me

@Lewisfjarrett, just to be clear is this trying to go in yourself hands free of is the angle wrong when you’re in? For me I can rarely enter my Misses with out her guiding it in the right direction, and thats any position and especially the first time in, after a while if I do come out it does seem to remember where to go and it’s normally OK then.
If its an angle thing I have found what seems to feel right in our positioning of our bodies sometimes isn’t right, my Misses normally end up just a bit too high and its just the wrong angle and uncomfortable. What doesn’t help is my Misses is about 5ft and I’m nearly 6ft and even after 30 years together we still get it wrong, which is why for us her on top is also our favourite position for both vaginal and anal sex.

2 Likes

When you try doggy style, is she actually on all fours (as in resting on her hands)? If so, have her lower the top half of her body down so she’s at a diagonal. Or try and have her raise her body up and maybe lean against the headboard. It may take a little fiddling to get the exact right position.

As for missionary, it will take more working out as it depends more on both of your angles, but experiment with her being flatter, positioning her legs behind your bum, waist, shoulder blades, over your shoulders etc. Or try and flatten yourself a little so you are more on top of her.

Or have a browse on the blog for Position of the Week and try something a bit different. There is even a book version you could work through.

2 Likes

There’s also the Massive One, though the links are a bit hinky now the website has swopped over, so the full descriptions aren’t one click away any more. Still good for a browse and zoom though. :+1:

I’ll fix it when I get a chance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Here’s an updated one:

Ok. The angle is a bit dependent on individual anatomies and angle of the legs and hips, but in general, with missionary position, the angle is probably nearer straight downwards into the bed rather than along the bed towards her bellybutton. The vaginal canal goes through the pelvis kinda towards the tops of the buttocks, I think. On a kneeling person, say in doggy position, the vaginal canal runs from the vaginal opening kinda upwards towards the back of the body at an angle.
There‘s useful pictures on the web to help understand this all a bit better.
The orientation of the pelvis is the best clue as to which way to point things usually.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thinking about this, my OH normally does the guiding when she can (not restrained).
Just seems to be natural and better flow. I think also it’s to make sure I don’t ‘accidentally’ find the wrong hole :smiley:
Don’t think I’ve ever gave it a second thought before, as someone mentioned above with slip outs the wee fella seems to have a homing device and finds his way back home in quick time.
When we do have butt fun, she always guides me in nice and slow with full control to start with, always more controlled.

When In usually ok all be it but getting there the issue. Usually hold to steady in as such

1 Like

So how when restrained that’s something I’d like to try more of

Mixture of both when doggy on hands and forearm as such

@Lewisfjarrett
Have you tried using a dildo on her first to make sure she’s nice and wet.

Have you experimented with her lying down in various angles, on her side or with her knees pushed up to her chest?

1 Like

Will have to give that a try. Not used a dildo on her no just bullet don’t think she’d like that

2 Likes

OK, I don’t know if you enjoy oral?
But you can get that wetness in other ways or just by using lube, this should help you to slip inside much more easier.

2 Likes

Yes @Lewisfjarrett I agree with @Cupc8kes, we have at least 30 minutes to an hour of foreplay, toys, oral, rimming, sucking, a bit of bondage, anything that turns you on! Sometimes it can be all day just like today, my Misses loves her boobs and especially her nipples being played with so all day when she’s been keen on me playing with them or sucking on them for a few minutes at a time, I’ll turn around and there out waiting for me! it proper gets her in the mood and wanting to find a better way of putting it she’s ends up really gushing, properly engorged, and well er huge down there so entering is extremely easy. This is the same for when we do a good foreplay session just before.

2 Likes

Definitely enjoy oral don’t do it enough to be honest. Good shout will also try that thanks

2 Likes

Sounds ideal! Usually me the one initiating it she has a low sex drive mines waaaay high​:man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes