Annabelle Knight, new toys - congratulations

Whoop whoop

I saw this on twitter. They look great.
Congratulations

Congrats Annabelle!! The panties look super cute :)

Congrats.. the g spot vibrator looks good!

Can I just add - I love how the vibrating knickers come in different sizes. Most of the knickers out there tend to be 'one size fits all' and we know how rubbish that is. They're also prettier than others out there, definitely well thought through!

loving the new Annabelle range they all look rather good and like pinkpolkadot said i love the fact the knickers come in different sizes

Congratulations Annabelle!

I'm feeling somewhat in the dark here.
Who is this woman?
It also appears to me that most of the toys are virtually identical to things LH already sell, just under a different 'brand'.
Is this because I'm a Johnny-come-lately?

SS do you not watch any of the product videos on here? Annabelle does pretty much 90% of them haha

Honestly PPD, I've only watched one, for the rosebud, and even then it was for about 4 secs to see how big it was, plus i was on a bus so had the video on mute. I don't believe in product videos, takes away part of the fun of buying something new. Reviews are wayyyyy more important to me :)

Honestly PPD, I've only watched one, for the rosebud, and even then it was for about 4 secs to see how big it was, plus i was on a bus so had the video on mute. I don't believe in product videos, takes away part of the fun of buying something new. Reviews are wayyyyy more important to me :)