Annabelle Knight, new toys - congratulations

I see that Annabelle Knight has managed to get her own line of toys onto the market! Well done to you.

Oooo that's so great! =D Well done hun! X

I just had a look and they are gorgeous - well done Hun - Massive Congratulations :) xxx

Woohoo!! Go Annabelle!

You can see the full range here!

Congratulations x x

I saw them yesterday and was thinking that she finally did it! I remember it being mentioned in 'More sex please...' Well done Annabelle.

Aww I'm so pleased for her. I saw on More Sex Please, that she wanted to bring some toys out.

The range looks amazing congratulations

Yes well done might buy something for Christmas.

I saw on twitter the day before that they were in the making and then the next day they were on Lovehoney, well done Annabelle!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I saw them yesterday and was thinking that she finally did it! I remember it being mentioned in 'More sex please...' Well done Annabelle.

Same! Well done Annabelle! The knickers look great fun ;) X

Looking good! I like the look of the G-spot vibe :)

Khaleesi wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Same! Well done Annabelle! The knickers look great fun ;) X

The knickers are soooo soft too! I really like them as a stand-alone product :)

Plus the bullet is mighty satisfying! ;)

Congratulations! I remember watching the TV documentary a while ago now and she was talking about launching her own range and she has succeeded!

Yes! I'm so happy that Annabelle finally got her own range of products :) I've actually been wondering whether or not she had any success with it after seeing her talking about it on the documentary. I've been sent one of the products to test. I'm not telling you which one though :P

+1 Sophie! (Can't bloody quote posts on my phone!)

SophieM wrote:

Yes! I'm so happy that Annabelle finally got her own range of products :) I've actually been wondering whether or not she had any success with it after seeing her talking about it on the documentary. I've been sent one of the products to test. I'm not telling you which one though :P

Grats on being chosen I have a feeling that Annabelle's inside knowledge will mean the products are 1st class.

Was watching the very episode the other day when Annabelle was featured and ive been chosen like Sophie too, so excited and congrats Annabelle :) x

Wow that's so great for Annabelle! Knew she had stuff in the works. Go Annabelle!!! x

I've not had a chance to test it out yet as I finished my monthly yesterday morning (TMI?) but will probably do so tonight or tomorrow. What I've got is really good quality and looks better in person that it does online. Had a right smile on my face when I opened my parcel. x