Anonymous purchase?

Hi, I won’t go into details but there is someone online that would like to purchases some lingerie for me. I’m more than happy to receive the gift but don’t want my address out there. Do Lovehoney have an anonymous wishlist type of thing? Where I can send them a link and they can purchase without see where it’s going to?

1 Like

I asked a similar question the other month in regard to my clients wanting to purchase me things. Apparently Lovehoney used to have this function, but no longer do. They could, however, maybe purchase you a gift card instead? They would only require your email address.

1 Like

Second what RacyRosaLee said. Back in the day, there used to be an option to have a package sent to someone; but I would imagine the new GDPR rules have probably made this option untenable (even though I don’t believe you ever saw the other persons details). A gift card purchase to the value of the lingerie you wanted might be the best compromise.

1 Like

Gift card seems to be the best bet unless you are willing to setup a PO Box ?

@ThirtySomethingWife Unfortunately, PO boxes can still give indication of your general area, especially if it’s at your regular post office.
As someone that sells items anonymously online, and even sometimes receives items from their clients, I can tell you PO boxes aren’t completely secure, if the sender is local, they could easily locate and identify you

1 Like

I think you can do this through the Lovehoney Amazon page, and use the wishlist function there. I’ve not tried it myself though, but might be worth an explore?

2 Likes

Thanks all, i went with the amazon Wishlist

2 Likes

Was it easy?

Did it work well?

It sounds like you have been able to do something through Amazon which is great and something I will look into.

Lovehoney Amazon Canada has 79 items. No toys, only lube and clothing. Might be time to add more items. It is nice to order here as they drop to a pickup location or remote Amazon locker for complete anonymity.

I would love this option as opposed to getting it delivered to the front step or the office :man_facepalming: