Another great LH experience

I know lots of these threads pop up (often started by me!) but just wanted to share another experience of great LH customer care.

I've been being fussy about some of my purchases and returning a couple of items - LH is great enough with their returns policy as is, but I've been getting in a fluster choosing what to replace things with, and the customer care team have put up with far too many emails and live chats from me in the last couple of days! It's nice enough that no one's been snippy about it, like you'd expect from some companies, and the customer care team just seem to have endless patience!

But the really super nice thing is that one of the customer service team waived a little additional fee for me that I'd been mentally planning how to log into online banking and whatnot for and it'd been stressing me out a bit. Also, yesterday one of the livechat staff arranged to have a replacement for a tester item sent out to me because the one I received was faulty and although it could have been reviewed to some extent in that state, it wasn't the standard of the item in the picture. I hadn't expected it and it's so nice to be treated nicely!

I want to share these experiences just because I know that these people didn't have to do this for me and it was a really nice thing and it really means a lot to me. I'm not much of a people person and in a really silly way it just gives me a bit of hope that actually strangers aren't horrible or scary and that sometimes some people will do a nice thing for someone they don't know just because it's nice.

So thank you for making my day, Lovehoney staff :)

Theyre are superb! I had a delivery today that had an item missing and live help were so helpful in sending me the item asap!

Im in the process of sorting stuff to send back and im a bit aprehensive because i dont want to look like im trying my luck. Some of the stuff is things like underwear that doesnt fit, but some is things ive upgraded from so i feel kind of bad sending it back! Like i have a butt plug thats too narrow it keeps falling out but it seems somehow wrong to send it back because theres nothing wrong with the actual product, plus its been up my bum!

I totally understand how you feel, JM88! Possibly except for the its been up my bum thing, haha. But that's because for me the returns issue is mainly with lingerie - I've only had it about a month, and at first I thought I really liked it, but then got other items that I infinitely prefer. I feel really bad because I wrote pretty positive reviews for the things I'm now thinking I'm probably going to return, but everything I wrote was true at the time, but from the perspective of becoming more experienced at buying lingerie and finding things that suit me, I'm not keen on them anymore and they're just not practical enough for me to ever bother wearing.

I don't really like to add new reviews changing my mind though, especially because the items in question only have 2 or 3 reviews as it is, so to have 2 from me would be a bit mad.

It's such a brilliant company so I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage or seem like a flim-flam artist. The case I was talking about in the original post is for something totally different than the lingerie though, so I feel like I'm being too fussy and wanting to exchange too many things. I love being able to try things out and then change my mind if necessary. LH is definitely my favourite company and it's made me so much happier in both my sex life and my confidence/self-esteem to try new things and be part of this community.

Yeah i dont have a problem with some things, and some im keeping because it seems rude to send them back.

i,know we can send stuff back but it does seem like im taking advantage even though im not! The money i get back will almost certainly be spent on more stuff in thr future so i know im not spending it at a rival business! My liquid silk lube is almost half gone and i dont think ive even had it a month yet so i need to order more soon anyway.

Awww this is lovely! I'll pass this on to the team! xx

We love the service from Lovehoney.. When ever we hear friends complain about the level of service they have had from on line retailers we just want to say.. Use LoveHoney !!! Mind you some of our friends maybe a little surprised :-)