Another Newb!

Hi guys been browsing the forum for a while now and have purchased goodies from LH before now, looking forward to chatting now I've decided to join!

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Lots of lovely people here. Please check out the forum rules (top thread on the main forum page) and I hope to see you around xxx

Hi and welcome to the forums! x

Hello smurf-cat, welcome along to the forums! :-D

welcome and join in the forums

Well hello there.

Ha! Smurfs. Awesome little blue commies they be!

Have a browse around the boards and check out the rules:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/145046-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Hey welcome to the forums we look forward to hearing from you and reading reviews : ) x

hello and welcome x

Welcome to the forums. x

Been and checked out the rules, not to worry, I am a good girl. Love the smurfs!

I was sat there pondering a screen name and one of the cats walked in with a sock on his head which reminded me of the smurf hats, hence the name! The cat in question is apricot colour though, not blue so we are somewhat lacking in the colour department!

Welcome xD Hello Smurf xD The fun begins now

All the best,

Sir.Thrustalot

Hiya smurf-cat

Welcome to the forum. Did you know the Smurfs were a Belgian creation? I always assumed they were Dutch but recently discovered otherwise.

wandering off now muttering to myself like a crazy old person....

anyhow, welcome & enjoy!

CCW

x

You learn something new everyday. If anyone had asked I would probably have said they were French!

Hey Smurfcat........welcome to the Forums!!!