Anticipation = extra hornyness

So tomorrow we have some extra child free time so have planned to have intimate time together. Now with this knowledge I am extra extra horny - Anyone else have this reaction to planned naughty time…???

Also as LH have a 50% offer I have made a purchase that hopefully with be used on our normal Wednesday intimate day that we have everyweek - so even more horny now…

I feel like a teenager all over again :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I think thats a pretty standard reaction.

1 Like

Nothing hotter :hot_face: than horny :smiling_imp: anticipation.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll last longer than 2 pumps and dump :slight_smile:

Enjoy…

Marvellous!! Sounds like it’s gonna be a very raunchy fun time :grin:

Oh I feel the exact same way when we were planning something extra special and sexy

@Clogger this seems to happen daily for us ! … the horniness not the offer haha :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Enjoy,not really jealous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes anticipation always builds it up and I know for myself as a male it can affect my lasting power :laughing: my wife doesn’t mind and isn’t expecting a marathon sex machine session but when you’ve been looking forward to something and ends up being anticlimactic is a bit of a downer but can always go again an hour or two later.

Once before we went to sleep my wife agreed that we could have anal sex in a few days for the first time, I didn’t sleep too much that night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I need to prep Mrs. Val in advance for a night together.

I find I really need to plan and build the anticipation to get her to buy in especially when the stress is high. She starts a new job today and hope she can find some self-confidence, even get hit on a bit as she has worked out of our home for the last 8 years and has no interaction with adults, really.

It sounds silly but I think she lacks that confidence that she is still attractive and can get people sexually excited. I’m hoping this is a new chapter for us with her being able to dress up, bring in a paycheck, grab a coffee, have lunch in the park… all those things that she has been missing by wiping kids asses and wrapping herself in a blanket with the dog mid day… Being out of the house hopefully will bring her some energy and self worth that literally rubs off on me… :slight_smile:

2 Likes