Any favorite femdom set ups/moves?

I will be looking in to both, cheers @FindingLibido! I especially appreciate a good podcast.

1 Like

To add to my previous post.
Watersports is also great fun when my wife is dominating me, I think is really hot when tells me she want to pee over my chest and cock. We also are working on that she can even pee on me while I give oral to her, but she get a little shy but it is getting better each time​:drooling_face:

2 Likes

My wife normally likes being the sub in our bedroom games. She’s quite a powerful, successful career woman so she always says it’s nice to be out of control sometimes.

However recently we tried a switch around and both really liked it, we are developing the game now and then over time.

Basically she loves to be licked, and I am her licking slave. The other week she left me downstairs on the sofa while she went to freshen up before some fun times. She came back down unexpectedly a few minutes later and put some velcro cuffs and a ring gag on me, along with a collar and blindfold. Se teased me with the start of a blowjob and left me to stew for a while.

When she came back down she was dressed in my favorite lingerie (she sat on me and let me feel it but I was still blindfolded). Over the next couple of hours I licked her all over the house in lots of different positions, getting more and more wound up, before she let me enjoy an orgasm myself. I was blindfolded the whole time and she sometimes let me take the gag out for a few minutes before making me put it back on.

I was a drooling mess by the end but it was brilliant.

5 Likes

Sounds like a brilliant night to me @SW2003 - like our nights but 1000%! Jealous!

@SW2003 Sounds like you and your wife had an amazing night, what fun! Thanks for sharing :smiley: