Any good penis vibrators?

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

If you have a search through the threads (or start start one of your own) there are lots of good recommendations on here. Some of The ones ive seen people recommend repeatedly are the njoy pure wand and clit suction toys for squirting.
Im sure others will be able to give other suggestions too.

I bought this with both myself and my wife in mind because I liked the look of it … and was not disappointed - absolutely LOVE this little thing! The curve of the head is a perfect fit for the head of my penis. Had so many earth shattering orgasms from it, solo or jointly with either myself or my wife using it on me. Highly recommend, although I think they may have updated to a new model with slightly different name now.

And for hands free, its small enough to tuck it in the little pee pouch of my undies and do it’s work there , leaving my hands free for nipple tweaking … oh god, that combo is heavenly and the orgasms literally leave me gasping. Can take like just 45-60 seconds sometimes. Give it a go!

Bought this and it’s fantastic!
This might possibly be my new fave toy

I know there are harnesses to keep these wands against a clit but is there anything to keep this fixed in position so the wand + attachment is kept snug in use for men?
Currently I’m just holding it but would love to have it kept in place so it just works it’s magic

1 Like

Personally i find male virbating toys pointless as they generally numb everything. The sensations just don’t work for me. No happy medium, the vibrations are to much or not enough. I prefer fleshlights and aneros toys for solo play. I have used a wand attachment and that got me off fairly quick but thats about it.

Can highly recommend this one

2 Likes

No idea im afraid. But you could try laying on your side and propping the wand up with a pillow.

I had not had much use or interest in something to vibrate my cock . Recently I purchased this inexpensive stroker with a small bullet vibrator . It is quite stretchy and snug . What surprised me was how damn good the vibrator felt on my cock . The little nubs side felt better to me . After a few strokes I find that sliding it down to just below the head , it is very pleasurable . At least it is cheap and self contained . I hate when a toy requires something else to use . And after putting it on , hands free if you wish . Just use a fair amount of lube ! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/lovehoney-head-master-vibrating-blow-job-stroker/a39326g72187.html

I would recommend these as well, one of the best pleasures I found I can give myself.

i second that…actually many times with lovely cummmmmmmmmmmmm at the, er, end!

2 Likes