Any good penis vibrators?

Hey all! Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe

So I’m browsing the site and kinda struggling to find a specific type of toy - unsure if one really exists for men but I’ll ask anyway

I’m after something that vibrates the penis to help achieve orgasm. Hands free would be a bonus but doesn’t need to be. Vibrations usually work on me fairly well and I use my wifes mini wand to vibe/rub the tip and it works quite well but now I’m looking to branch out into something that really has that WOW factor.

Any ideas?

2 Likes

What kind of thing where you thinking of. Where you thinking of a vibe that goes over the head of the penis or more a stroker type? Or theres a ton of vibrating cock rings too

1 Like

Something over the head is what springs to mind.
Then again if a stroker is capable of performing vibrations intense enough then that’s up for consideration too.

At the moment I’m open to suggestions to try

2 Likes

Maybe try looking at a hands free vibrating stroker or masturbator :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Toys that I have used and that work for me, bear in mind what works for some may not work well for others, but these are popular

If you wanted to try something non vibrating but is very good

1 Like

That’s what’s got me browsing.
I’m quite jealous of the female toy selection and the amount of products that appear to give a hands free orgasm. Lots of vibes, blower things etc but there’s not a lot of toys for men which can be used to the same effect.

5 Likes

Yes very true but think LH has a couple of hands free masturbating toys… can’t remember if bathmate was one of the brands they had one in what you could use in the bath!

1 Like

If youve got a full size mains wand the wand attachement get a lot of recommendations too

(Hmm, that is odd. Those arent displaying right :thinking: )

2 Likes

This is very close to what I was thinking!
Would need to invest in a mains wand though :sweat_smile: the price we pay ay!

I mean, getting a hands free orgasm is a female is not as strait forward as youd think. Besides remote toys the easiest way (besides finding a vibe or suction toy that will work clamped between your thighs. Not as easy as youd think) is to sandwich a vibe between yourself and something like the bed or a pillow and then grind on it. And that will work just as well if you have a penis to be honest.

vibrating butt plugs are also universal plus theres prostate toys which are also an option to consider that can offer hands free if your up for the idea of anal play

Ps. Suction toys for penis’ do exist. Womanisers counterpart conpany is arcwave. Theyr pretty new but theres a couple in the shop. They seem to be a little marmite at the moment, but im hoping they sort that with future designs as its nice to see more verity for penis toys

These guys go onsale pretty regularly, so you could be patient and snap one up when reduced.

I was looking at the arcwave earlier actually.
You’re right in that it’s quite hit or miss right now. The idea is nice though and makes for an interesting thought. Was also looking at the lovense max 2 (something like that) which apparently has some interesting features but again, it’s not a straight up “buy this now it’s amazing” product.

This is onsale at the moment. Worth a look

There isnt really a one size fits all with sex toys. But lovehoneys returns policy is very good.

As someone who uses a mains powered wand along with the Head Teaser and the Hummer attachments on a daily basis I highly recommend them.

The head teaser give a much stronger vibration as it covers the head.

I can’t compare them to any toys like the O force, Cobra Libre and so on as I don’t own any of them but personally I don’t think they would be anywhere near as good as a wand combined with a attachment.

1 Like

That sounds like something to invest in then.
Is there a particular “best of” when it comes to mains powered vibrators?

The one on sale linked by @Green_Eyed_Girl seems pretty decent plus it comes with an attachment already. Picking up the teaser would complete the set

I prefer lovehoneys mains wands, I’ve had a doxy but the pvc head cover tend to come loose over time.

Ive just seen that the LH wands have gone up in price to by £5.

Plus the wife can use it so its a win win. If you go for the kit just buy the head teaser in the future as its well worth it.

1 Like

Can highly recommend both of these as great toys :star_struck:

2 Likes

My husband has the Blowmotion Winged Vibrating Male Masturbator and likes it a lot (this is his review). It made him sore when he used it without enough lube, but when he uses plenty of lube, he enjoys it :ok_hand: Before getting it, he enjoyed when I’d use my clit vibrators on his penis and balls. Thinking about getting him the Fun Factory Manta Black Rechargeable Vibrating Male Stroker or the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Male Vibrator because the shape looks fun :grin::+1:

If you can stretch to it, you could consider electrosex boxes they are extremely good for hands free.

1 Like

This is what you want. The Hot Octopuss Jett. It’s hands free, super powerful and mind blowing!

Hi Green eyed girl my partner loves squirting and she was thinking of getting a toy but not sure what one to get