Any ideas and Information around making a DIY Fleshlight?

Okay so when going through many materials and ideas for making a DIY fleshlight 'm stumped. ive used kits such as mould your own pussy and cock kits but the materials end up being very vibrator like and hard.

As I enjoy masturbating as much as the next man , I liek to try new things, Yet I want to be able to , when my fiance is out, be able to masturbate with her pussy.

Anyway long and short of it.. Lovehoney should make their own kit and 'TM' 'C' the item.

Any advice from anyone?

Have you tried checking out some materials on art/craft websites or stores. You can buy latex skin, and silicon which you pour into a mould and will set. Not sure how you would go about making a Fleshlight though. I did have the same idea to make a replica of my pussy for when my OH goes away on business, I used Latex skin mixed with a latex thickener and pured it to a mould i had made earlier of my pussy. It took a good 2 weeks to completely set. Idearly I would loved it so that he could penetrate it too, but wasnt sure how i could have done this. So instead he just had a life size, realistic latax pussy!!!

Keep us posted on how you get on.

im going to use the penetrative latex from an old 'pocket pussy' and alsmot latex my OH's replica pussy onto that ;) all cheeky but im going to use ;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11054

as a barebone for my new fleshlight :) if we get this right sex lady we could make millions mwahahahhaha ;)

Sounds like you got it sorted then! Wicked!!!

if it works that is :) sex lady is that you in your picture?

Yes it is.. although not as brave as you to put my face on here!! lol

im not shy at all as youve seen from me in the last 2 days :) so thought why not haha... im very open ..

all im saying is nice picture , in a gentlemans way