any ideas to get my fella in the mood

has any 1 got any ideas to get mt fell off his xbox and in the mood

A blow job usually works for just about anything I'd say...

Failing that if the xbox is really that enthralling try a naked tap dance with nipple tassles and party poppers!! ...and possiblly cover yourself in beer and hide the conrols in an intimate place

The naked dance does sound fun. Perhaps challenge him to dance game but do it in an outfit you would wear out clubbing or to the bedroom. Something nice and short with plenty of skin!!! If you wear heels be careful not to twist your ankle on the mat lol.

For me, my partner always uses a nice outfit to get attention!

how about a short video clip of you having some private fun with yourself you can put on the xbox for him to see when he switches it on?

just a suggestion.....

Send him a dirty text during the day so when he gets home he'll be in for a treat and won't even think about the xbox!

Wearing very little - "have fun with your xboxI'll be in the bedroom masturbating. You're welcome to join in if you get bored."

tinks18 wrote:

Send him a dirty text during the day so when he gets home he'll be in for a treat and won't even think about the xbox!

I love it when my wife sends a naught txt over, then you spent much of the day thinking about it!! great idea

Ork wrote:

You all understimate the epic power of the gaming console!

Nah but get all dressed up etc, don't get angry at him if he's not in the mood... you'll just annoy him, seriously, if he's not interested at that moment in time, he's not interested so come back later... but don't be one of those people who moan at him about it, gamer's are unique people that need handled delicately, annoying the for sex and then throwing a tantrum will likely drive a wedge between you.

For the most part sex isn't on they're mind while they're gaming, assuming he's a serious "I MUST FINISH THIS LAST MISSION" gamer, if he is then it's best just to accept, the gaming console is part of his life, your more important... probably, but it plays a part in his life, thus you need to accept that.

OR you have the option to just walk in naked and attempted to force yourself on him, depening on how serious a gamer he is that could end badly, so over all you need to judge how much he cares about his gaming, to some of us it's better than sex!

Agreed! Sorry but I know this is a double edged sword. I am (or was) a hardcore gamer and my ex and current guy are both gamers. Being female of course I havent been offered a blowjob but I have been hinted at that sex is waiting for me. If I am gaming, I am most probably not in the mood and have gone to bed to sulking and its no attractive at all. In the same respect there have been many occasions I wanted a bit of attention but my guy was busy on his game and I got pretty sulky. However I kind of learned this lesson the hard way when I tried this "Strip naked and seduce him away from his game" business. If it fails to work it will make you feel really crappy about yourself. Been there. And it will fail to work. I mean maybe the first few times you try it, it will work no problem, but after a while, people realise your motivations and trying to persaude someone away from something they really enjoy by using sex as your carrot, and sulking or getting upset if you are refused, as Ork said...that wedge will get right on up there in between you.

We solved it. We agreed on limits. You know like "Hey you are spending 6 days playing that game and basically our relationship will most probably end pretty soon because I am really unhappy with this" was the first thing that came out my mouth. We sat and talked and agreed to a certain amount of time being acceptable for us both...less than he wanted, more than i wanted, but we met in the middle and both sacrificed. But when he is gaming, its his time. I leave him to it and expect the same back. I mean while we were still in the middle of the arguing and unaccepting stage, I found that because I mentioned I wasnt happy with the 6 days a week on the game, he would point out everything I did that took my time away from him. (Oh I see you are on the forum again....") That irritated the crap out of me lol. To be honest we just had to get really honest with each other in the end and grow up. No more passive aggressive rubbish just grown up honesty and compromise. It took a while to sort it lol but the thing is....gaming is addictive. Really addictive. Some people wont agree but in my opinion its like gambling or something. It pulls you in and keeps you playing. You just want to get that epic acheivement or down that new boss or you need to gear up before the next patch etc etc...its always a pull. If you become casual, your out of the game ya know? and this is the addictive thing. So if you do talk to your guy, it might not be so easy to just quit it. I mean its perfectly possible but he will be itching to play and might even resent you for having to quit.

The truth is its really hard to have a relationship and a full time job, be a parent, do the housework, etc as well as a full time hobby like gaming....something has to give eventually, and something will.

I had this really badly with my ex (clue here), he was addicted to the xbox and it just drove a wedge between that in the end became insurmountable, I tried all sorts of things, including communicating and explaining feelings, looking at compromises etc. I'm not the demanding, nagging type, far from it, but even I was sent crazy by it. I then sought solice in the internet myself, so I'd surf forums etc all the time cos he was on the bloody xbox... We used to sit in the same room and barely speak. He had more conversations with randomers on the live talk thingy than he did with me.

This wasn't solely responsible for us splitting up, of course not, there were other issues, but in my mind it definitely played a part. Feeling rejected to a game is a hard feeling to deal with and took me a while to find some self confidence etc again.

I understand the points put by pro-gamers, but life is all about balance and compromising and if a relationship is valued, then the excessive gaming person onced they know about it, should see if they can work things through...

I did try all the "I'll be in the bedroom with my toys" etc, but I guess it sounds kinda 'throwing my toys out of the pram' type thing and didn't have too much impact, but I guess, it's impossible to say it was a result of the relationship breaking down anyway or the xbox.... However I do know several couples who have split and directly cite that as the reason...

When he moved out and I was packing stuff up (in an attempt to get rid) the temptation to drop the xbox accidentally on purpose was massive, however I resisted :)

I hope you find a way through and apologies for the less than helpful post, but talking bout it is the best solution, rather than the nude dancing/toy playing etc. Good luck x

My boyfriend is a gamer, admittedly not as serious as some guys and he plays WoW, not Xbox. I have to say, being semi-naked and sitting next to him got some attention, but replying to everything he said using naughty innuendos, role-play or just general talking dirty gets me enough attention to draw him away from the game. And being a gamer myself I don't force it on him, but temptation is usually better than 'giving it away' anyway. Example 'You're getting in the way of my screen.' I move, but say 'So spank me'. This way I don't force but his mind is beginning to stray from the game. Don't walk away after getting a gamer slightly excited either, it is frustrating and they won't be committed enough to follow you.
This works better for me than blowjobs (useless).

My boyfriend is a gamer, admittedly not as serious as some guys and he plays WoW, not Xbox. I have to say, being semi-naked and sitting next to him got some attention, but replying to everything he said using naughty innuendos, role-play or just general talking dirty gets me enough attention to draw him away from the game. And being a gamer myself I don't force it on him, but temptation is usually better than 'giving it away' anyway. Example 'You're getting in the way of my screen.' I move, but say 'So spank me'. This way I don't force but his mind is beginning to stray from the game. Don't walk away after getting a gamer slightly excited either, it is frustrating and they won't be committed enough to follow you.
This works better for me than blowjobs (useless).

When my boyfriend is in the middle of playing a game I normally just tell him to get a position where he can do both and I'll do all the work. after five minutes I get up and tell him he can keep playing that I've had my fun and I'm going to bed, he always pauses the game to follow me.

That said he isn't a hardcore gamer , if your boyfriend is then maybe telling him earlier on in the day how much you'd like to jump him would work then he wouldn't feel like your interrupting him??

Put on one of his shirts and nothing else and stroll in front of him casually.If that doesn't distract him check he's still alive.

Sound advice all round not a lot i can to add to that, and let me say you'd all be getting loads if I was a gamer and you girls tempted me using those skills!!!!
I might just that if its a real serious issue and none of the above works, be straight with him and tell him that he risks driving you on to the cock of another man who will fulfil your needs, but only if its safe to do so that is don't risk receiving a dose of physical violence for your trouble!!
Or the other option is chat to us lot I'm sure we can get you through lonely nights!! Supported by a few little treats from lovehoney!!! Lol

Stockings, Suspenders & very high heels (with a bit of imagination thrown in!)

Join in?

A friend of mine put on some sexy lingerie for her boyfriend apparently he took one look at her then carried on playing on the Xbox..... Harsh or what

How could anyone resist the temptations that people are suggesting! Some would certainly get me throwing the controller aside! ;)

got a Wii, can't see the appeal of it. my 9 year old plays with it. I've got other things to play with!

Mariokart is awesome, Mrs Xela can hand me my nuts on it, which is awesomer