any ladies get turned on by watching your bloke have a wank?

love it :)

Sure, I like to see it

Oh I absolutely love it - one of these days I'll catch him :)

i love watching x

I do love watching him doing watching me pleasure myself! Amazing over skype too ;)

Yes! I love it when we are both masturbating while watching each other. Very hot and sexy

Yes, I love watching him wank himself off especially in domanatrix mood. This is my first post so hello!!

Hello Lisajayne, welcome and enjoy :)

Thank you miss naughty for the welcome

He won't do it for me :'(

yes, i too think it is a turn on, couples should be able to masturbate in front of each other. Ive recently got a new partner and im a bit shy still to masturbate in front of him myself but have done a video for him

i love being watched but he never lets me watch him xx :( x

Yeah I love watching my bf do this. It's so hot!! ??

yep! love it!

I love the thought of it but i havent actually caught him and he wont "give me show" as i call it, id feel a bit vulnerable but i will and have done it for him ive even made him a cheeky video. may have to find and hide a nanny cam

I'll be bearing this in mind. Getting your dick out and wanking it in front of her can be a more powerful form of foreplay than I imagined :)

ilikepussy wrote:

When my wife is too tired for sex, she watches me cum on her thong. She says it turns her on.

I love to watch my hubby have a wank, or also he likes to cum in HIS thong which he can do by using my pocket rocket on himself through his undies! We both work away in the week so being able to masturbate in front of each other is perfect for us.

I love to be watched doing it

He doesn't do it very often but when he does and I am pleasuring myself it turns me on more mmmm

do you live near sex shop