any ladies get turned on by watching your bloke have a wank?

Who?

sorry iwas asking amydb69

Used to love watching the ex; one thing I miss lol x

HOT !

Thats pretty cool ladies love to the other way too !

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

I love the thought of it but i havent actually caught him and he wont "give me show" as i call it, id feel a bit vulnerable but i will and have done it for him ive even made him a cheeky video. may have to find and hide a nanny cam

I Luv the idea of the nanny cam,We do do things a bit like that with the video camera we have the camera set up in a discreet area so we can spy on each other having a bath or getting dressed,Or one of my favourites is cathing her having a pee,But this is all done with us knowing but when we watch it back its looks like we have caught each other.

But the nanny cam would be so cool catching here masturbating without her knowing that would be truly sneaky spying. I have setup my camera to record myself masturbating so it looks like she has caught me she likes it alot.

My OH loves watching me wank and use her rabbit at the same time, such a turn on for us both

as long as it ends up over my face :) x

My other half loves it because it all her thats turning me on.

An ex partner of mine loved it and would ask me to do it in front of her from time to time.
While she was away I've made a video once and sent it to her mobile, with excellent results.
It would always get her in the mood. She would also love to give oral, so I would enjoy immensly to masturbate close to her face and deny her from giving me a blow job for a while. She would go nuts.

I love being watched. I really should bring this up sometime...

My OH loves me doing this, especially in the shower so she can watch the water running off me as I rinse the soap suds off in an especially nice way ;)

yush! its totally hot :P but then i want attention too so its a fine line ;) x

yes

love to watch my b/f wank

then like him to cum over my knickers!!

my OH occasionally likes to watch, but not often enough :( i love to watch her do it to herslefas i do it to myself at the same time

I would love to watch oh lose control in that way but dunno how to ask him and he doesnt really 'get' hints. Pretty sure he would be uncomfortable with it too :( one day maybe... I'd let him watch me.

My biggest excitement is watching her play for me with finger and toys get me so HOT! ... Recently my wife has requested i play for her. So i have been sending saucy texts all day as i know she’s especially horny today, tonight i plan to tie her up and tease her and then as requested play with myself in fount of her .. not normally something i had considered but as it has been requested i can only oblige ;)

Tonight should be allot of fun

i LOVE it! make me know what im about to get

If you want to persuade your bf, then simply ask at a time when he can't enter you - eg when it is the time of the month.... asking him to cover you in it, would probably encourage him to relieve himself! :)

yes ,love to watch as long as he cums over my knickers

thats our turn on!!