Any LH admin online at this time?

There is something making me feel uncomfortable on these forums which is a huge shame as i love being a part of them xx

If you are having a problem that is forum related then your best option would be to contact Alice via email - her address can be found on her profile :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-alice/

U can also talk to someone on the live help if its still around? xx or me :D i can talk to me if ud like x

gotcha cheers have emailed alice :-)

weesteve im sure your in my friends list but i cant see the chat thing anymore xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

gotcha cheers have emailed alice :-)

weesteve im sure your in my friends list but i cant see the chat thing anymore xx

well thts cose chats been disabled :P

weesteve91@hotmail.com thts my email xxx

and just incase anyone else wants it, unless u put a subject in i shall block it as spam xx

Hi naughtywildfun90,

If there's something that you feel uncomfortable with, it's best to use the 'Report this post' tab above the comment and explain what's wrong.

Admins are then alerted to the offending thread and we'll be able to deal with it ASAP.

:-)

ahhhh thank you gemma :-) xx

weesteve i shall save you :-) if youre on fb you can always add me on there i dont mind. im on there practically 24/7 lol :-) xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

There is something making me feel uncomfortable on these forums which is a huge shame as i love being a part of them xx

I hate it when this happens, LH is meant to be about happiness and feeling good in one's self and some people can really ruin this thinking that this is a cyber sex site.

I hope you reported them/got them told off naughtywildfun xx