Any men on here wear bras and knickers.

Hi, any men underdress or sleep in bra and knickers, I have been doing it for 4 years now since my wife started dressing me in them, if first started with high leg knickers from mark's then followed by 34a cup bras that she purchased for me, I can actually fill an a cup even though I am fairly slim as have always had small breasts, worst part is that I have been wearing them for that long I actually feel lost when not wearing them and the bra does support my small breasts. Every night I also sleep in bra and knickers with a satin slip\nightie or a lace vest top, my wife jokes that I am not getting in bed till I am dressed appropriately. I now have about 20 different style bras and 40 knickers, all in assorted colours, her favourite on me being either black or pink. 

It all started with the alice costume from love honey, she originally claimed she purchased it for her but within a few days it was on me, about twice a month I also have to wear this outfit for bed, not that I am complaining as it turns her on.

1 Like

I ocassionally like to wear knickers out and about. I always worry if I get hit by a bus or something though lol.

Also my girlfrind kinda got me into wearing her girly onesies as she wanted use to both snuggle up in onesies but i didnt own one so she found one of hers that just about fit. Shes talking about stitching in a button up front which should be fun! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I love underdressing, but I have to do it in secret when I'm on a day off and my wife is at work. I told her I like wearing them and she did not take it well at all.

I have found a brand of knickers that don't look paricularly feminine, and I prance about in front of her with those on, without so much as a comment.

I used to have a 42C Bra, but it was a little on the large side, anyway that went during a purge.

Next time I'll get a 42 B, as I do have breasts.

I'd love to be able to underdress every day, with her approval, and I'd love to wear a nightdress to bed with her. I'd love to go shopping for these things together with her, and for her to surprise me with some items sometimes. Even sometimes it would be nice to spend a day off with her as a woman. She is a brilliant wife though, so things are more than OK as is.

I used to worry about being hit by a bus or having an accident, but it's nobody's business other than mine what knickers I wear. The emergency services have seen it all.

maximum turnip wrote:

I ocassionally like to wear knickers out and about. I always worry if I get hit by a bus or something though lol.

+1 I'm a female but I always worry about stuff like this, even with wearing toys out

Delboy1991 wrote:

maximum turnip wrote:

+1 I'm a female but I always worry about stuff like this, even with wearing toys out

I'm not sure you need to worry too much most Doctors and Nurses that work in A&E have seen just about everything and they don't judge.

I wear thongs or g string an an almost daily basis and I have a bra I wear sometimes. I’ve also got a bodystocking that I wear. I’m looking to expand my collection of women’s wear to use. Mainly underwear for a daily basis. Though might get a couple of other things for private time.

I have a female Scent clothing Fetish meaning i get turned on with the smell of freshly worn clothing the perfume scent plus natural body scent really gets me going, so yea i have worn bras and knickers, i didn't really find wearing a bra comfortable as i dont have boobs lol but the scent was great as i put my head down i could get that lovely scent, but my girfriend also has belvia bras they are like sports bras now thats different very comfortable to wear and a nice turn on knowing she has worn it not long ago.

Ooh didn't realise there was a specific term for it.

Yes I underdress, and am doing so now (red knickers and beige bra). It really turns me on, so I don't always stay in them for long before they need a good wash!

1 Like