Any men with penis piercings?

My boyfriend has wanted a Prince Albert piercing for some time but just never went to get it done. We have looked at them together and I am very supportive of him getting one. I found out by chance that the husband of one of my closest girlfriends also has one and my boyfriend is now looking to get it done, maybe this weekend. Any men on here got a piercing down there or any ladies have a partner with one?

My OH has had a PA for most of our relationship, before that he had a hafada (scrotum ring) which he's now retired. The PA was a surprise for me, after I'd commented that I liked them; he went and had it done unexpectedly. He started at 2.4mm which is the standard piercing size but has sized up over the years to 8mm which is a lot more comfortable fior him and better for me too. Plus it looks great at naturist and swinger places. His metal is of the screw-on ball variety so it can be removed for anal and oral. Sometimes he wears a banana-bar rather than a ring. He usually wears titanium, lighter than steel and stronger too.

We're both very happy he had it done. He said the pain was brief and not too bad and it healed up rapidly as your own urine acts as a steriliser. When he sized up, this happened naturally over periods of time and he didn't need to force in he next sizes.

My hubby has one and got it done for his 30th bithday so has had it nearly 15 years. He doesn't have any other piercings or tatoos but wanted a PA. It's never been a problem for him and feels very good for me, it does add something extra. He usually wears a bar in it but sometimes switches to a ring for something different. If he wants one I would say go for it.

One of my partners has both a PA and an Ampallang. They feel great during sex, and personally I find body mods to be very sexy! It doesn't hurt him when I'm giving him a handjob, a blowjob or we're having sex. I say totally go for it!

luscious_laura wrote:

My boyfriend has wanted a Prince Albert piercing for some time but just never went to get it done. We have looked at them together and I am very supportive of him getting one. I found out by chance that the husband of one of my closest girlfriends also has one and my boyfriend is now looking to get it done, maybe this weekend. Any men on here got a piercing down there or any ladies have a partner with one?

Being seriously thinking about getting a piercing, have convinced the OH. One thing putting me off is the recommended abstinence from sex following having it done. How long is this period, I have seen quoted 3 months.

Jesse would be good to ask, I have a 12mm thick pa your body will tell you when it's ready on average healing can be as short as a month

Finally my boyfriend got a Prince Albert piercing just before last Christmas and so far he loves it. He has been looking at a piercing for some time and done lots of research although I think it was finding out that someone we know had one that gave him the courage to go for it.

The healing did not seem to be 3 months, he was very careful with it for the first week, managed to go almost 2 weeks without a wank before he couldn't resist any longer then we tested it out together after about a month but probably could have done before.

I have to say that I also love that he has it as if definately adds something and feels good for me. I also just love seeing it as he wears a ring in it and it is visible through his underwear if you (I) am looking! If your boyfriend is thinking about one already I would say to tell him to go for it, he could always take it back out if he didn't like it.

Always depresses me when I see threads about penis piercings as I had mine done a few years ago and removed it after a few weeks due to it being very uncomfortable and being told it could be growing out! After it healed up I was then told a larger gauge ring might have made it more comfortable!! I do urethral stretching, up to 16mm, so my plan was to stretch the piercing to as large a gauge ring as possible! Just wish I'd persevered as it took my bloody ages to pluck up the courage to get it done in the first place and keep contemplating getting it done again!!