Any one used delay cream?

I bought some delay cream to use when me and my girlfriend are back together to have longer sessions cause before will be quick as have not seen her in weeks

But in a moment of being silly i tried it on a solo session to have amazing long one but after 90 mins i gave up as it was not very hard and it was very numb I think i sprayed to much or it is to strong and it is seems numb still now a few hours later.

I am stupid or any ideas for the future use with g/f or should i not bother again

Ben

Not used delay cream by itseld but used Durex Performa condoms in my dating days cos I could be too quick on the draw, especially with a new partner. They worked great for me, keeping me from cumming until the time was right, when I would take the Performa off and go in again with an ordinary condom (or nothing if it was safe) and the slight numbing effect would wear off quite quickly and I could ejaculate. Why nor give them a go?

You probably just put too much on. My OH uses a spray and if he puts too much on the same thing happens. Experiment on your own and you’ll find the best amount. *edited*

I tried it once during solo play and unfortunately it didn’t work for me.

BigishBen wrote:

I personally find these types of things just don't work for me and are a gimmick. Yea, bought a few but really nothing exciting. If you want to last longer try relieving yourself half an hour before hand?!

It sounds like it's the opposite for the OP. 🙂

Apart from trying out using less, another thing could be that you're not as excited/aroused solo as you would be with your girlfriend. The extra numbness may come in handy on the day itself. 🙂 I think it takes a little while to kick in too, so you may be adding extra before the full effects of the first application have kicked in. I'd keep practicing and hopefully you'll find your Goldilocks zone. 🙂👍

I've used the delay spray from Lovehoney, that didn't really work for me, I do keep testing, I didn't get numb or delayed at all, just a tingling sensation like cool mint shower gel ha I like the delay mutual condoms from Durex, the 5% Benzocaine works a treat on me.

I think i must have put to much on, i should give it one more go with using less sprays and the delay mutual condoms sound a good idea as well thanks for the tip

You were very sensible to try it out before hand! You will be ok, experiment and enjoy :)

Tried some years ago , did not help me . Also I remember using a bit much and it worked much better ( worse) on my wife's pussy . Best way to get and keep a rock hard cock and staying power is get in good physical shape . It has been so long since peatrative sex , I bet I would not last 30 seconds ! When a body builder I could stay hard for a long time . Could really try many positions over a long time .

Oldman wrote:

Tried some years ago , did not help me . Also I remember using a bit much and it worked much better ( worse) on my wife's pussy . Best way to get and keep a rock hard cock and staying power is get in good physical shape . It has been so long since peatrative sex , I bet I would not last 30 seconds ! When a body builder I could stay hard for a long time . Could really try many positions over a long time .

I do agree about being in Physical shape that does help. With me when I was younger in my teens to be precise I would orgasm fairly quickly. Being annoyed by that I learnt about control mind thingy, and soon learnt how to control when I would acheive an orgasm. Today there is a lot of information readily available on the interwebz as to how reach and how to delay an orgasm.