Any other ladies get oral sex but not give blow jobs?

I give but I don’t swallow, and if he’s been drinking heavily the night before, absolutely no chance.

If he can have preferences for me to be showered and shaven then so can I. All’s fair in love and war, I guess :wink:

1 Like

I have often wondered about that issue for a long time. Why is that? While I haven’t given a ton of oral sex to other men I have tried it and found that cum at the back of the mouth essentially bypasses the taste buds if that is the issue. Of course, there can be gag reflexes involved here too. I can see it if it’s perhaps a newer relationship and transmission is a concern. Hopefully you don’t misinterpret my post @tenshadesandme. It is a legitimate curiosity for me. Why take a load only to spit it out?

It’s the opposite for us.
My wife - when she’s in the mood - loves to give me BJs. I’d have to say, she is an expert too!
I absolutely love to go down on her - but she is really not into it.
Haven’t been there for a year :frowning:

4 Likes

I love giving my wife oral, but she doesn’t return it to me as she is totally against it. Which is a bit frustrating, but you have to accept someone’s boundaries and she gives me loads of pleasure in other ways.

The complete opposite for me :sweat_smile: I love giving him blowjobs I also love receiving oral but much prefer to pleasure him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Only ever had one partner who enjoyed me licking her but wouldn’t reciprocate.
The only time she tried was in the bath and she used teeth, I stopped her immediately.

Oral sex went on my list of requirements in a partner after her - I don’t mean forced, just as part of a mutually enjoyed activity.

Not a problem at all. I don’t take it, I’m a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) and I’ve always had food and texture aversions. I tried to but my body had other ideas, and having a woman almost empty the entire contents of her gullet onto your lap in the wake of a blowjob is not how any man wants things to end :joy:

1 Like

That makes perfect sense to me and likely a good decission. LOL. Thanks for sharing @Tenshadesandme

1 Like

Hmm, as a non-sensitive person, my first partner would always deposit on my tummy from her mouth (not from her “gullet”).

Since then my partners have always enjoyed and wanted to swallow. As posted by others above, some women just think it is disgusting/unhealthy but are happy to have oral performed on them.

You can always withdraw before you cum so your partner can see the results of her labour.

Not a problem at all, thankyou for understanding @be3169

When I talked about my “gullet”, I meant that my body had such a visceral reaction to the texture of cum that I threw up. Please don’t compare a HSP to a non-HSP, that’s like comparing a neurodivergent person to a neurotypical person. It’s uneducated at best.

Still, yes, not being able to swallow does not mean that I don’t enjoy the visuals.

When we first got together my OH gave me BJ’s I was very very lucky but this waned severely and now is never. She just doesn’t like my taste. (My diet is poor)

I love to go down on her but she is really self-conscious about everything including hygiene and she never lets me go down there either anymore.

So you threw up, that was a mental (I assume) reaction but the cum won’t have got any where near your gullet (unless you tried to swallow). I think I did mention in my earlier post the option to withdraw prior to coming.

I am certainly not educated about neurodivergent people (whoever they are) and don’t believe there is a neurotypical person on this planet.

Thought the tread was more about women who like to receive oral but don’t want to give.