Any other online sex workers

I’m on Onlyfans, IG, Twitter, Sextpanther, and Many vids.
I do both solo and with my husband.
Anyone else?

6 Likes

@itsallminenow69 , Hello and welcome ! If only the internet had been around when I was young I would have been involved . We are a bit past our prime now , would not get too many views .

3 Likes

I’m sure you would, there’s mature categories on most the sites so there must be a following. If you do it because you enjoy it (rather than the money) it doesn’t matter if you have 1 view or 1,000 views.

5 Likes

I really wanted to start an Onlyfans but didn’t think I would be able to get it going without a large following! I hope the online work is going well for you!

1 Like

I almost started an OnlyFans a couple months back but freaked myself out that people I know would find it.

Best of Luck!!!

4 Likes

That’s really impressive! Well done.

1 Like

It’s NEVER too late! I’m 54 and that’s my selling niche!

3 Likes

It really has it’s hits and misses. The best I’ve done was on one week I made $5000 CAD
then banned because they thought I was in cahoots with a scammer lol
I still got my money though.

This month has been “dry” so to speak but I’ve made $300 in the last few days. USD

I’m on disability so every little bit helps

Holy crap! I wish I had that many!

1 Like

Hi there. I’m just starting out and how long does it take for documentation acceptance for OnlyFans?

1 Like

If you look at my photos here , do you think any people might view me if I started became a web camer ?

1 Like

Was formerly in the game but stopped once I was in a position where I was living with others and couldn’t freely do it, then lockdown killing the chance of bringing others in to participate legally. Had started just general online exhibitionism on tumblr, then moved into just taking donations and wishlist items on there, then into selling videos, and doing actual cam shows for tokens etc. Had thousands of followers (across all social media platforms both kinky and worksafe I’d ammassed about 60k followers). Now I’m just settled in a cosy little corner of the web writing the occasional erotica, putting photos or videos of me with subs online. My main sub is starting an OF when he moves out in September and I’d imagine I’m probably going to be the one topping him the most on that, so I’d guess that’ll likely be a route back into doing it for me. Money is nice on the side but the for most part I just like the widescale exhibitionism.

1 Like

It really depends but should be no more then a week

Which one?

(post deleted by author)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why are you asking this question? @Justthe2ofus2007 has already said that they can’t mention the name of the site.

3 Likes

I think you should have a read of the rules, or refresh your memory if you already have Forum Rules - Lovehoney and specifically

Do not share personal contact details, including but not limited to:

• Email addresses
  • Phone numbers
  • Social media accounts (such as Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook)
  • Any other offsite contact information

And

• Do not post harassment or solicitations
8 Likes

The only thing holding me back is my wife would kill me instantly . Then there is the question if anybody would like to view a senior citizen with a modest size cock , however I am told it is beautiful . Biggest compliments are on my back side . Thanks for telling us more details about web cams etc. Makes me horny just the thought of it ! :kiss:

2 Likes