Any plus size ladies and gents tried the Liberator sex position wedge ramp combo if so any good

Hi Ladies and Gents i have been considering buying the liberator sex wedge combo for a little while just woundered if any of you have tried it if so what are your thoughts on it

A little about myself i am a plus size 24 mummy of 3 ever since having my first child by emergency c section i have suffered with a hip problem which seems to come and go also im a rather large bustered a 40 KK i also suffer with neck problems due to bra's and the weight of my breasts

my hubby is at the moment fighting cancer which makes sex rather difficult and tiring for him to do he is also on the larger side a 38'' waist also positions can be a struggle and strain for him

would this be worth the investment will take me a while to save but would like to hear your views first thanks everyone x x x

also he's taller than me being roughly 5.8 im roughly 5.3 not sure if that makes a difference

hey me me me me

I soooooo want (and need) the wedge combo.... or just the wedge pillow. Saving up for one now (but you know how it is with saving....you nearly get there and summing comes along demanding your saved dosh!)

Have you seen these threads - may answer your questions

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=liberator+wedge

LadySpider wrote:

hey me me me me

I soooooo want (and need) the wedge combo.... or just the wedge pillow. Saving up for one now (but you know how it is with saving....you nearly get there and summing comes along demanding your saved dosh!)

Have you seen these threads - may answer your questions

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=liberator+wedge

Thanks ladySpider im really tempted didn't even know you could search a word to narrow things down that's a great help i'll have a good read through saves me searching many threads hoping lovehoney will start selling more of there wedges and mounts they seem amazing if you have difficulties :)

Hey,

We have the Wedge and think it should be perfectly fine for your situation. We wish we’d got the Ramp combo now. Love Liberator’s stuff!

NatandTom wrote:

Hey,

We have the Wedge and think it should be perfectly fine for your situation. We wish we’d got the Ramp combo now. Love Liberator’s stuff!

Thanks NatandTom

Think i'll go for it just have to save up have you tried any of there other items really tempted with this for a little alone time https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35052 in the last 2 months i've managed to loose a stone so was thinking this would be great in keeping me active when the OH isn't able to i hate just lying there it causes to much pain in the long run

Is there anything that justifies its price? A durafoam wedge of similar dimensions can be purchased at a number of retailers for less than 25% of the price. And if you’re looking at the liberator combo set, the price appears to be even more rediculous? What am I missing?

KingGrthy wrote:

Is there anything that justifies its price? A durafoam wedge of similar dimensions can be purchased at a number of retailers for less than 25% of the price. And if you’re looking at the liberator combo set, the price appears to be even more rediculous? What am I missing?

My thoughts too, KingGrthy! Although I'd love the combo because it would obviously make positions easier for us.... I do think the price is hellish!

LadySpider wrote:

KingGrthy wrote:

My thoughts too, KingGrthy! Although I'd love the combo because it would obviously make positions easier for us.... I do think the price is hellish!

from what im aware of the normal foam wedges don't have water resistance and are not as firm well the one's i've seen anyway so i've taken the plunge and bought one it's arrived today although it will be a good while until we get to try it out had a quick go myself it's nice and firm but not too firm and so smooth

from what im aware of the normal foam wedges don't have water resistance and are not as firm well the one's i've seen anyway so i've taken the plunge and bought one it's arrived today although it will be a good while until we get to try it out had a quick go myself it's nice and firm but not too firm and so smooth

Oooo lucky you! Let us know how you both get on with it!

LadySpider wrote:

Oooo lucky you! Let us know how you both get on with it!

will do LadySpider i was lucky managed to make a sale so just went for it OH started his chemo this week so will be a bit of fun on my own for 3 weeks or him giving a hand if able but so far im happy even if it ends up just for support for myself but the size of it it's a good job i have a super king bed ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)