Any saucy/sexy santas ?

I've got a sexy santa wrap and a lacey red basque stashed away to surprise my SO with for XXXmas. I plan to wear them with my (faux) fur-trimmed, white, knee-length, high-heeled boots.

I have a pair of red 'stockings' (that are actually cut-offs from a pair of tights I had as a child!) which I will probably wear, too. Provided they reach high enough to clip my garters on. And probably even if they don't. I had hoped to get a pair of new red stockings or some thigh-high red & white stripey socks, but they're lower priority than the other accessories I had hoped to find some spare pennies for before the holiday hits.

I really want a pair of red lace gloves for the ensemble and had also hoped to nab a white petticoat to wear underneath the santa dress when we go out. But I'm sure it will nice enough without them. Still, I might see if some friends can donate as their gift to me- I saved the items to my Santa wishlist so I can share them in one place.

Ahh, he's gonna love it even if it's just what I have now. I have the major components at least.

KitsiKiki wrote:

I've got a sexy santa wrap and a lacey red basque stashed away to surprise my SO with for XXXmas. I plan to wear them with my (faux) fur-trimmed, white, knee-length, high-heeled boots.

I have a pair of red 'stockings' (that are actually cut-offs from a pair of tights I had as a child!) which I will probably wear, too. Provided they reach high enough to clip my garters on. And probably even if they don't. I had hoped to get a pair of new red stockings or some thigh-high red & white stripey socks, but they're lower priority than the other accessories I had hoped to find some spare pennies for before the holiday hits.

I really want a pair of red lace gloves for the ensemble and had also hoped to nab a white petticoat to wear underneath the santa dress when we go out. But I'm sure it will nice enough without them. Still, I might see if some friends can donate as their gift to me- I saved the items to my Santa wishlist so I can share them in one place.

Ahh, he's gonna love it even if it's just what I have now. I have the major components at least.

I think hes going to be one lucky guy. Just hope he fully appreciates the effort that you have put into this .

I have a santa outfit that would be appropriate for public wear. I treated myself to this to wear underneath it though as a sexy Christmas eve surprise for my man
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22232

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have a santa outfit that would be appropriate for public wear. I treated myself to this to wear underneath it though as a sexy Christmas eve surprise for my man
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22232

Thats nice

TBH the Lovehoney Santa outfits are fine for adult style parties ( ie not family type) if shorts are worn underneath .My Mrs will be doing this when we got to a fancy dress party over Christmas with a Christmas theme . My outfit is very conservative actually as I will be going as a Victorian Gentleman .No sex appeal here ! I have just started growing the side burns to complete the look and look a bit odd at the moment !

I will get my old rude-olf reindeer thong out. Its always good for a laugh.

We don't wear Santa outfits but starting last Christmas we buy each other something sexy and put it to good use on Christmas morning. This year I have bought my wife:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35824

I've also bought myself some lace up shorts that I can wear when we're having sex and for added pleasure a vibrating cock ring which I know my wife likes.

LV

I never dress up for Christmas.

I’ve tried my best to do sexy Mrs Santa this year. Just been to a party where I had a tight Santa jumper on, but teamed it with my leather trousers and jacket. Kind of sexy Santa, but family friendly.