Any saucy/sexy santas ?

Just wondering if any of you gals and guys are dressing up as a saucy/sexy santa this year?

If so when do you intend to start wearing it?

Would you also go to a party in it obviously with modesty shorts worn underneath ?

My Mrs likes those LH Santa wrap dresses and is thinking of teaming one up with some black thigh high boots .Just maybe I may get my present to unwrap a little early this year ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I thought about getting a Santa outfit for my OH this year. To be honest not sure if he would be all that fussed as he doesn't seem to be interested in much with me lately I feel, lol. He wouldn't ever dress up in return for me either so that's off the cards! I think it can be a lot to wear just for s couple of weeks in the year, but that's just me!

hope you both have fun, mysteron!

I'm tempted to get the santa dress with the belt but I'd only end up wearing it the once so I probably won't. I might just treat myself to some nice underwear instead that I'd wear throughout the year x

I've decided to get the silver babydoll and dress up as a fairy for Christmas! I've done the sexy Santa dress up for a ex-friends Christmas party before and my outfit was similar to the wrap one Lovehoney are selling, worn with white and red stripy thigh highs. I wore some of those black gymnastic hotpants underneath to protect my modesty but it depends how short it comes on her I suppose. I think she should get one, why not add a little more excitement to the festive season! ;)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

I'm tempted to get the santa dress with the belt but I'd only end up wearing it the once so I probably won't. I might just treat myself to some nice underwear instead that I'd wear throughout the year x

Well she does also intend wearing something like that for the fancy dress party we normally go to which is hosted by some frends of ours . Not a family type party I hasten to add but more for adults. I think I will be going as a Edwardian Gentleman complete with a top hat or bowler . Just started to grow my sideburns in readiness .

Even so ast such a party she will probably wear shorts underneath and fish net tights. I get the stockings treatment when in our house! She also has a military style trench coat which she will wear over whilst on our way there. Its about 15 minutes walk from our house.

So she will get some use out of it .

You could also get an Elf type outfit instead and then use it for St Patricks day as well .

Sugarboobies2232- you sound a tad unhappy chuck which is unlike you .You could always get one and put the christmas tree up wearing it . I am sure when he sees you in it he will assist with your baubles .

NatandTom wrote:

I've decided to get the silver babydoll and dress up as a fairy for Christmas! I've done the sexy Santa dress up for a ex-friends Christmas party before and my outfit was similar to the wrap one Lovehoney are selling, worn with white and red stripy thigh highs. I wore some of those black gymnastic hotpants underneath to protect my modesty but it depends how short it comes on her I suppose. I think she should get one, why not add a little more excitement to the festive season! ;)

I had forgotten about the fairy idea! Perhaps I could try thus instead of Santa?

mysteron wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Well she does also intend wearing something like that for the fancy dress party we normally go to which is hosted by some frends of ours . Not a family type party I hasten to add but more for adults. I think I will be going as a Edwardian Gentleman complete with a top hat or bowler . Just started to grow my sideburns in readiness .

Even so ast such a party she will probably wear shorts underneath and fish net tights. I get the stockings treatment when in our house! She also has a military style trench coat which she will wear over whilst on our way there. Its about 15 minutes walk from our house.

So she will get some use out of it .

You could also get an Elf type outfit instead and then use it for St Patricks day as well .

Sugarboobies2232- you sound a tad unhappy chuck which is unlike you .You could always get one and put the christmas tree up wearing it . I am sure when he sees you in it he will assist with your baubles .

Bless you mysteron! Just feeling a bit fed up with OH, had a few rows lately and I'm now unsure of my feelings towards him. Feeling taken for granted and not appreciated! Hadn't thought of decorating the tree in one!

As a guy, some cute red/white Lacey panties and a "bra" made of a ribbon is far more fun than a dress you'll only wear once, assuming it's only for bedroom fun

pegguin wrote:

As a guy, some cute red/white Lacey panties and a "bra" made of a ribbon is far more fun than a dress you'll only wear once, assuming it's only for bedroom fun

Well Christmas is a festive season and not just for one day . Thats how we tend to look at it with plenty of parties on the horizon and of course shopping with the Mrs. Its the only time of the year when I can get some quality time togther as both our jobs are quite busy leading up to Christmas .

Sugarboobies2232. If its any consolation even the best of relationships have arguments and disagreements .Its how you handle them to put things right and often this strengthens a relationship . My Mrs in one extreme case gave me 6 swats on the backside for being argumentative ! I am sure you will sort it out.

I've bought the adore bra and knickers adding a Santa hat will do it x

I always dress up at Christmas (and any other time I get the chance) but my outfits are usually family friendly. Even if they do usually come from Lovehoney. 

I'm thinking I might wear something more revealing when I help out at a Christmas burlesque show in a couple of weeks though. 

I have Christmas earrings and hair accessories, and practically live in hats in winter, but I very rarely dress up for Christmas. I've got a santa/mrs clause dress which is reserved for any xmas parties, but may go out and buy some festive undies just for my partner to enjoy :) He'd certainly enjoy unwrapping me more if I had sexy festive undies on, hehe

Jess - Your review on the nipple pasties is brill - just thought I'd say!

I would love to dress up as Mrs sexy0 Santa but my OH want let me,I said to her I like giving things I don't mind going down the chimney, so long as no one are going to look up and see my sexy undies on,no harm than dreaming again,have a good exmas.x

I bet Lovehoney get loooads of people abusing the returns policy with christmas-themed items.

Bah, I had the sexy santa bikini sitting in my basket for days, waiting for money in bank, went to purchase and...sold out. Second time this happened with this bikini, am I not meant to have it ?

Well I think the Love Honey Christmas outfits are great and can be used many times over the Christmas period . Once bought it can be put away with the Christmas decorations once the festive period is over and used again next year. With a little imagination they could be used also for Little Red Riding Hood roleplays . Now thats a thought a wolf chasing little Miss Red Riding hood around the bedroom.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I have Christmas earrings and hair accessories, and practically live in hats in winter, but I very rarely dress up for Christmas. I've got a santa/mrs clause dress which is reserved for any xmas parties, but may go out and buy some festive undies just for my partner to enjoy :) He'd certainly enjoy unwrapping me more if I had sexy festive undies on, hehe

Jess - Your review on the nipple pasties is brill - just thought I'd say!

Haha very kind of you to say HE - thank you!! ^_^ 

I've been attending Christmas parties at a few swinging clubs for the past 4 years and always dress up. I've got the latest santa dress from here and it's pefect, best and most comfortable dress I've had.

was thinking illI have to do the 12 days of Christmas, with 12 sexy dress ups Christmas themed. I have about 6 outfits that could be used as Christmassy dress up, including santa bikini on its way. Need to think up a few more. Am I being too ambitious to think ill do this 12 days in a row lol.

fushia wrote:

was thinking illI have to do the 12 days of Christmas, with 12 sexy dress ups Christmas themed. I have about 6 outfits that could be used as Christmassy dress up, including santa bikini on its way. Need to think up a few more. Am I being too ambitious to think ill do this 12 days in a row lol.

Certainly not. Go for it !

It could give your partner a Christmas he won't want to forget !

And if your looking for ideas just ask on here !