Any sexy plans for tonight?

Nice sensual massage for wife after we share the shower then shave each other then take it from there

6 Likes

Fingers crossed but not holding out much hope, tried all sorts to get the OH in the mood but nothing seems to be working

3 Likes

I’ll start with a few cheeky gropes when we’re alone in the room :eyes:, then take it from there. The dog :dog2: will bark at us when we start to cuddle, she gets jealous. Things will definitely heat up in the bedroom :bed:.

6 Likes

Good luck @Curious_Couple_19, hope you manage to get the mood going.

2 Likes

This week I’ve tried everything, making sure the house jobs are done, baths, cooked, put the LO to bed early, and yet she still won’t take the hint lol

1 Like

Maybe your hints are too subtle?

None tonight for me… fingers crossed I get my 24hours off tomorrow night…

Well everything crossed I’m desperate…

:pray:

7 Likes

If I hint too much it comes across as if I’m forcing the issue

1 Like

@Curious_Couple_19 maybe tell her how much she’s exciting you and ask her how she feels about that…

2 Likes

In my experience, none of these things are connected to more sex. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lol yeah, I just thought the more I did the less tired she would be lol

3 Likes

@Squirrel_and_Bunny. I could give it a try

1 Like

Date night tonight, :smiling_imp: the OH has invested in some new toys, won’t let on what as yet .

1 Like

Not tonight, I’m feeling rather unwell :nauseated_face:

Hope you all enjoy your weekend whether there’s sexy plans or not :heart:

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Purring-Pussy :hugs:

1 Like

Feel better soon @Purring-Pussy.

1 Like

It’s alright having plans as long as they come to fruition.

3 Likes

Oh sorry to hear that not the dreaded COVID I hope. Get better soon.

3 Likes

Possibly. We’ve got a couple of new products to try out.

Just ordered an under the bed mattress restraint for my wife to use on me! She’s very much the dominant one and I’m totally happy to submit to anything she wants. We’ve only just realised that this is something we both want so are very excited about exploring this side… pinwheel coming too! I’m very excited - which is making us very excited about tonight so I’m getting tied up (with an old fashioned tie) and seeing wherever it leads. Can’t wait!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhh @James89 have great fun

1 Like