Any Sybian users? Would you use one?

My hubby knows how much I love using a vibrator (well not exactly how much :grinning:) , especially my Hitachi wand. I didn’t think he could get much better but he asked me if I would like to get a Sybian or Motorbunny machine and if it is something I would use.

I think I would love one but do feel quite guilty letting him order one for me . Does anyone have one, are they as good as they look? Would you use one if you got the chance to?

I would give one a go but don’t know how or where I’d hide it from the wife

2 Likes

Paging @rockstar ! :loudspeaker:

We had one for a long time but we sold it on.

1. My wife found it far too intense and was always finished after just one orgasm.

2. By the time we’d got it plugged in, set up and ready to use the mood had pretty much worn off.

3. It’s incredibly loud.

1 Like

I’ve seen them and I don’t have one but I would be very happy to get one. I think it would be a great thing to use together but I would think I would get a lot of use out of one on my own also. Something that I can ride that does all the work to make me cum sounds very useful!

I would definitely try one just the cost at the mo

Are these both straddle machines that move side to side? Or thrusting up and down?

The Sybian is basically a very powerful vibrator with optional dildos that rotate but there is no thrusting action.

I was thinking of a more thrusting in and out kind of sex machine.

These are both vibration and rotation, not thrusting and are straddle / sit on. My Hitachi is the toy that gives me the best orgasms so I expect one of these will work well :grinning:

Of course, if you don’t want to spend all that money, you could just nip down to B+Q and get an orbital sander and some dowel. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m a guy and I’l love to try one! Bet that would bring the hands free orgasm!

The Sybxxn didn’t really work for me anally. The vibrations are powerful but the rotation doesn’t really work in the tighter anal passage and there is no thrusting action which is what I really enjoy.