Any tips for married couple?

My wife and I have been married for nearly 6 years and together nearly 14. We are both just the other side of 30 and have a 2 1/2 daughter. Our sex life has always been amazing, and where as we don't have it as often as when we were 18, we still both really enjoy it when we do!
However, since our daughter was born the main issue is my wife's confidence as she is worried that her body has changed and this makes her less confident. For me, the biggest turn on is knowing she feels set and confident - I guess it makes me feel good that I can make her feel that way.
I still find her totally irresistible and overwhelmingly sent and I really do my best to try to make her feel that way, but feel like I am failing.
I don't want her to feel awkward if she is naked in front of me as she still blows my mind. Just wondering what if anything I can do to make her feel empowered and sexy again as I'm still besotted with her.

Hi there,

Sadly this is something many females have to deal with and not just after the birth of a child. We find it very difficult to believe that we still look sexy to our partners when we don't feel sexy in ourselves.
It may sound obvious but wearing lingerie could really boost her confidence and hide the bits she is unhappy with. Perhaps directing her here and to the lingerie section and asking her to make a wishlist might help.
Other things can help with self esteem including a new hairstyle, perfume, nail varnish and you could never flatter her enough, without pressure of doing the deed in return.

You sound like a nice caring guy so I am sure it's just about her not about you 😊