Any tips on orgasms?

I find it really hard to orgasm throught sex.. The only way i will is if im on top, hesreally going for it (which he cant keep up) and going for a while. It really frustrates me and the only way i can easily orgasm is clitoral stimulation using my toys..

1 Like

Haha, well when im in the mood (Which is all the time recently) and my OH isnt up for it ill get out my Rocket Vibrator which get me going very quick, my OH uses it with me which is amazing.. If he masterbating and ill get him to play with me which again feels great and end up having sex but nothing happens. It feels absolutely amazing anyway it would just be better if i could cum too..

Only through clitoral stimulation..

ok, not a girly, but have you tried playing with the g-spot much?

I'm told the more you stimulate it, the more likely you are to be able to orgasm from it. It may take a bit of practice but that could just give you more chance of orgasm through penetration.

Either that or a vibrating cock ring!

Selective wrote:

And the two combined? (Assume you must have tried that)

Yeah ive tried that, feels good but didnt orgasm

toycar69 wrote:

ok, not a girly, but have you tried playing with the g-spot much?

I'm told the more you stimulate it, the more likely you are to be able to orgasm from it. It may take a bit of practice but that could just give you more chance of orgasm through penetration.

Either that or a vibrating cock ring!

Never been able to find it External Media my be hidden well! OH has tried too..

really?

I'm sure you already know, but its usually an inch or so inside, and has a different texture to it. It may be worth getting yourself really worked up som other way (ie clitoral stimulation) and trying to find it when really aroused. It gets bigger then!

A skilled mouth and tongue would work wonders if its done correctly. I never fail to have an orgasm when receiving oral, having said that ive had orgasms performing it as well. X

As I understand it, it's not unusual for women to find that clitoral stimulation is their primary way of achieving orgasm. It's possible that other ways have to be "learnt".

Selective wrote:

The best thing is for a woman here to comment who has had the same problem and managed to solve it.....I can think of this or that idea but you've probably tried everything anyway.....(ok one more idea, lol.....Could you use your favourite toy and bring yourself just to the point of orgasm and then your man penetrates you just at the right moment....? It seems to me that you would then be linking the two things together which might help??)

This works well for my wife. She uses a clit vibrator to get herself going (perhaps with a few early orgasms, depending on which script we're following). She then finds that penetration tips her right over the edge, and that she can have further stronger orgasms without the need for further clit stimulation just from the look and feel of me thrusting inside her.

Hope that might help a bit.

1 Like

Thanks, i might have to try this one later if the OH is up for it, if not its solo for me! When im aroused ill try and have a wonder and see what i can find.

It's not all about the physical stimulation, of course. A few mind games can help as well. When my wife is worked up but before I penetrate her, I talk dirty to her and let her know vividly what's about to happen. The anticipation seems to arouse her even more and sensitise her pussy so that, when she feels me start to enter her, it drives her rather wild and makes her want to pull me into her.

Needless to say, your mileage may vary (as does ours, and probably everybody else's too). It's good to experiment -- sometimes the strangest things can be a turn-on!

I always find it my OH's but you have got to want to find it with a finger or tongue and keep going to thend and have penertrative that's usally quite explosive.

hey jaz

wat about bit of anal stimulation while having normal sex ? like a vibrator going in and out ur asshole as hes pumping away at u ? x

some girls can orgasm like that .

uwmatt wrote:

hey jaz

wat about bit of anal stimulation while having normal sex ? like a vibrator going in and out ur asshole as hes pumping away at u ? x

some girls can orgasm like that .

but some would not want to try it, and you need to becareful as to what type of toy you use, flared base or with a handle of some type so you don't 'loose' it.

A lot of women find it difficult to orgasm just through penetration, clittoral stimulation is often the most effective method of reaching a climax. Have you tried using a cockring - something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18919 might help if your OH is up for it

xGGx

I cannot myself orgasm by just penatration, no matter how turned on I am, even if I was close to orgasm by clitoral stimulation, I dont get there. But then... I can have trouble with orgasm with even clitoral stimulation at times. Especially in certain time of month, when my hormonal levels are really down (I am not on pill).

I actually read its only about 30% of women who do by just penatration (so you have the 70% who cannot- you are far from alone). Most women do need clitoral stimulation. Although you can get to having orgasm while penatrated, if lucky. So try to experiment.

I find the only way I can orgasm during sex if my clit is being stimulated at the same time. Unfortunately, this is a very hit or miss thing and it's incredibly rare that me and my OH manage to hit on the perfect position where my clit is being stimulated intensely enough and for long enough for me to orgasm from it. Like you though, it seems to happen most when I'm on top, because I can grind my clit on him when we thrust.

It might be worth taking a look at sexinfo101.com. They have every sex position you can possibly imagine, and it might give you a few ideas for other sex positions you could try which give you the stimulation you need without tiring your partner out :)

1 Like

I can understand the frustarion you may be going through. The most fun solution will be to play with your guy- who OI think (?) is up for fun, and see what gives you the most stimulation. One thing we found is Mrs NL sitting astride me, and using her clit stim vibe on herself and me - the view for me is amasing, and the sensations for her alwasy hit her spot (!).

I've found the same - I love it on top but it's too difficult for him to keep it up for long ☚ī¸
Have you tried having him take you from behind? I think this position must stimulate everything possible because I get awesome, multiple orgasms this way.
Depending on his size he can fuck you really deep and hard and you're completely in control of which parts of you his cock stimulates - you can make tiny adjustments of your hips so he rubs the right bits (and this can be exciting for him too!).
If he's really big, like my hubby, he needs to take control of the penetration so he pulls back before it hurts. I had a previous partner who wasn't very long who could slam into me really hard, which gave me really intense and wet orgasms.
Another idea is when you're on top turn around so you're no longer facing him. You'll have to get the angle just right, but it means he won't have all your weight on him, as when he thrusts, you will be leaning away from him, so he can keep going longer. His cock will be rubbing your clit & your g-spot perfectly. Plus your bottom is in just the right position for him to give you a little anal stimulation! And you're looking at his balls so you can cup them, tickle them, tickle the super soft bit underneath his balls, which adds something for his effort! Especially if you both have a bit of Love Balm on your fingers (him for your arse, you for the base of his cock or under his balls)! I find it a really horny position!
Basically, keep experimenting until you get a position that's right for both of you!

Not saying this is a miracle cure for anybody, but.....wow

We tried the "Durex Intense Gel" (sorry breaking rules, Advertising)

We read lots of online reviews first, before we tried it. 100% worth it.

1 Like