anybody got Lovehoney BASICS 6 Inch Suction Cup Realistic Dildo

Just wondering if any more experienced people had this. Im thinking of getting a realistic dildo everything I have read says its great for a begginer but im not a begginer didnt want to spend too much as not sure if its for me ive only had rabbits before

thanks

Yeah thats the one

Ive got rabbits and other things but thought id try something differant for a change :-)

Im waiting for my glass ones to arrive i bought those as i like temprature play :-)

Ive just been looking at the basix realistic dildo with suction cup at £15.99 its got a bit more size to it. May have to bully OH to let me measure his penis then I know how big he is before order hes a lovely size for me wouldnt want to get anything bigger lol

Hi, I've got it and I would recommend it to anyone , beginner or not. Its not massive but it feels fairly filling to me.
There are lots of reviews on this, it seems pretty popular! I'd say go for it as it's good value for the price :)

By the way I'm talking about the basics 6inch one.

I got this as one of my 2 dildos (my first toy purchase ever). And I think it is great value. I did a review on it too. If you get 2 you get the free mantrix vibrator.
Good combo IMO. I think a perfect price ... Get it and enjoy;)

I have this one too. Its definitely fantastic value, and I love the suction cup aspect of it.
I would probably say that it's maybe not a 'beginner' toy as such, especially for those new to toys as it is quite girthy. I couldn't use it when I initially bought it as it was too girthy for me (but it had been a loooong time since I had sex, or even ised toys)
I love it now though and I think its a great dildo for the price!

Yes, it is girthy, and I found that very satisfying:)

We have the basics suction and as many others have said its really good value for money, it does have a fairly nice girth to it but wouldn't say its too big as we have both taken it!

we did have one of the basix ones (the 10 inch one) which had a really nice filling girth but didn't like smell so chucked it away.

am now on the search for another big dildo but want silicone, there just ain't much put there !

I've considered buying this, but am unsure about how safe the material is - the product description says it's made of skin safe PVC but a quick Google says PVC is baaaad...so I think I'll give it a miss and save up for something silicone...

This is not hard.. Like PVC windows..... But nice and flexible.... But still firm. I have to say colour aside, it is reasonably realistic in weight, and playability. Works really well with only a little of water based lube( I am sticking to the waterbased as I have read what can happen with toys and silicone based lubes).
For the price.... You really can't go wrong

I baught this dildo some time last year and it's one of the best toys i've ever had. Fitting more esily than any butt plug i have tried. The only problem I had, is that i was sitting with it betwene my buttocks, (but not inserted) and i broke the suction cup :(