Anyone able to offer advice?

So...I hooked up the other night with a mate. We're not super-close, and we were both drunk, but it was a lovely night. He was amazing, and actually really sweet as well. He asked if I'd be willing to hook up again and I said yes, but then a few days later he said it might not be a good idea as we've got to work on a project together for the next few months.

Fair enough, except...I think I may be developing feelings for him. I've always thought he was really nice, but hadn't thought it'd ever happen. Now I'm all confused. I'm bad at this emotional stuff lol, anyone advise on how to proceed? xx

Snap too But to me if hes an honst guy and I just think hes a bit on the nervous side. But I would recommend to try a see him again at some point?

When the project is coming to an end try and get a bit close too him and take things a little slower in the last three week left of the project! :D

Aw that's a bummer. Think lots of us have been in this situation before so I feel for you!

Do you think if you went out and were under the influence of a few drinks again history might repeat itself? He might be trying to put on a sensible head and trying not to make things awkward between you whilst the project is going on... which is a bit silly in my opinion!

How did you respond when he said that it might not be a good idea?

x

See how it goes during the project if you get on allright then,maybe your'e ready to have a relationship

In the long run, I think that showing him that you can be an adult about it and not be impatient is a realy good idea. If it's a relationship that you are after it will start it off on the right foot more than likely.

Plus think of all of the sexual tension you will have built up since then ;-)

I been in the same boat, the guy i been texting and trying to get with has had new job recently and he hasnt bothered much cos he works nights as well. But today he had the sack and came to see me. Try and text him on the weekend send him a text at night asking 'u awake'? he might like a bit of saucy chat