Anyone bought the Hitsens dildos?

Has anyone bought this? I’m really intrigued but as it’s new there are no reviews. Let me know what you think if you have it.

3 Likes

I’m waiting with anticipation for reviews on these too. They look brilliant. Hopefully someone will have bought one … I’m looking at the larger one with 6 inch circumference I think.

2 Likes

Ditto on the anticipation. They look good.
I did look up what the thermo reactive bit does though and apparently they get softer when you warm them and harder when theyr cooled down. Which is rather intriguing

3 Likes

Yeaah does that mean though that once they are inside and get warmed they get softer? If so I’ll stick with glass.

1 Like

I wasn’t entirely clear on the thermo reactive aspect either, if as @Green_Eyed_Girl says it gets softer when warmer I can only imagine this as irritating when you have little control over it. I suppose it depends how sensitive it is, if it is going to get softer just from internal temperatures I don’t think it would be for me.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Yeah, im not entirely sure how that will work in practice either :woman_shrugging: hopefully it will end up in the tester pool in the near future
Found one review for it, apparently the suction cup is a good one and its harness compatible.

2 Likes