Anyone braved sex in this heat

So im just curious if anyone has attempted in this heat?

And if so any tips for keeping cool whilst trying to have fun

1 Like

Yep, twice yesterday and about an hour ago, just do it and deal with the consequences after :joy:

3 Likes

The heat always makes me horny and yes. My too would be outside

2 Likes

No, I loathe the heat. The last thing I want is the wife pawing at me and trying to get all up close.

I want to strip naked (in a non sexual way) and either have a shower or a dip in the pool, then go and sit on the sofa with the breeze coming through and drink cold drinks (the reality is I have to work!). The sooner it’s 20 degrees or lower again the better.

1 Like

I work outside so it doesn’t bother me. I like to say “my god is the Sun” because oh man does nice weather get me going. I think there was another thread where we all talked about how we feel turned on by nature and the weather.

2 Likes

Would love to if I :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:had a parter lol

Oh that’s my idea of heaven. Nah, I can’t be dealing with the heat. I just don’t enjoy sex if I’m not comfortable, and excess heat makes me uncomfortable. I don’t mind getting hot in the midst of the action… but if it’s 30 degrees and someone wants me to get ‘jiggy’ - they can bloody well look after themselves. Just give me a cold shower and a fan pointing at the old boys and I’ll be fine and dandy.

1 Like

We did manage it the other night, quite late after the temperature had dropped a bit. I have felt frustrated as I have been horny (there is definitely something about the sun and heat that boosts my libido) but I hate feeling overheated so then the thought of getting hot and sweaty also turns me off… so I end up in a limbo :joy: Maybe i need a house with a pool so we can stay cool while we’re going at it on a hot day… :joy:

Im with you. I cant bear it. I wont let anyone near me let alone anything else. :rofl::joy:

No. Just No

2 Likes

Far too hot for that!

Yes. Absolutely love it. Hot sweaty sex and naked most of the day.

2 Likes

Nothing like the sun and heat for turning me and OH on felt horny last night so went outside onto the trampoline and ticked that off the bucket list :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep! Just went for it. On top turned into a slip n slide :joy:
Was still fun though. Just dived back into a cold shower afterwards.

3 Likes

When we decorated the bedroom Mr John wanted a ceiling fan light fitting. I was like “Why do we need that?” … I stand corrected, its brilliant.
Timer switch he connected keeps it running for 2 hours so sex then sleeping is great.

3 Likes

I don’t like the weather when it’s too hot, but I get so horny when it’s hot. And absolutely love hot, sticky and sweat dripping sex :hot_face:

3 Likes

I braved sex this morning with an FWB aaand even did a bit of anal for the first time in foreverrrr :sweat_smile: Won’t lie, my sex hair is now insane :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes, but it was really hard work lol, even with the fan on!

Obvs, ain’t anyone ever been on holiday abroad?

1 Like

My OH is always cold…so I was excited to find her sat on the sofa ‘post-shower’ completely naked which never happens. Enjoyed a few cheeky peeks…while watching the Netflix Sex Room programme….then it took an unexpected (and very welcome) turn - as she was obviously a bit horny. All I’m going to say is she put on a show I’ll not forget in a long time. Ice cubes helped keep it cool!

1 Like