Anyone else feel ultra horny in the hot weather?

I definitely want sex more than ever when the weather's like this.

Maybe it's because I don't have many clothes to take off lol.

You feeling up for it?

1 Like

This topic comes up everytime we have a couple days of heat! For me, the answer is and always has been a categoric no. Cannot stand to even be touched whenI'm hot and sweaty.

Unfortunately the weather has nothing to do with my mood. I want it all the time!

Saying that Sum is right, whens its way to hot its uncomfortable and a cold shower gets things back to normal (for about 5 minutes).

It odd because the heat in England I just want to strip off and lay in front of a fan without anyone going near me, but on holiday in a hot country I turn into a complete and utter nymphomaniac πŸ˜‚. The past day or two my partner has been wearing dresses though so my sex drive is through the roof

Have to agree with Sub unless I have a very chilled piece of glass or an ice cold shower, I would rather not! I hate being sweaty.

I hate being sweaty but I have to admit the sunshine does make me feel extra horny!

Having to stick to doggy in this hot weather. Too much sweating in missionary and other 'full contact' positions!

Yes! My partner moans it's to hot to do it though πŸ™„ boring!

Delboy1991 wrote:

Yes! My partner moans it's to hot to do it though πŸ™„ boring!

I think he's right !

I mean I wouldn't shove my partner away, but I feel anything but sexy in this heat!

Complete opposite effect

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

I’m overly horny in this heat.
Maybe because I’m wearing less clothes ?
I’ve got 3 fans in our bedroom, so it’s still cool 😎

Thats probably how people get over this problem in Mediterranean countries. Air Conditioning is installed in many types of accomodation. Over here it is mainly in offices and some cars.

The hot weather makes Mrs K&C put on short shorts, i love her legs so yes i think the hot weather does make you a little hornier.

I think the hot weather makes me feel more horny.

Sun and sex go together.πŸŒžπŸ‘

1 Like

Sum Sub wrote:

This topic comes up everytime we have a couple days of heat! For me, the answer is and always has been a categoric no. Cannot stand to even be touched whenI'm hot and sweaty.

Everytime its asked I think I agree and quote Sub! I sleep at one side of the bed and the husband at the other. I'm grumpy, he's grumpy and we both sweat. The most intimate we get is destroying each other with computer games. Hot weather = gaming in pants and eating pizza. Rarely does it involve sex for us.

Love the hot weather, lot's of people wearing less clothes.

Yup here too and my.pregnancy hormones are raging! Cant wait for hubby to get.home already πŸ˜‚

Yep love the hot weaher makes me even hornier. Doesn't help all you
gorgeous women in lovely summer dresses looking so sexy

I'm not sure I'm extra horny, but I'm still horny. The hot sweaty
thing isn't great though, so there are a few tweaks at the moment. (1)
we have a portable air conditioner that does a decent job (2) less full
contact sex and more playing, toys (that sort of thing). We're doing our
full contact sex first thing when it is coolest (already happened today)
and my bits will be needing lots of other attention later.

It makes me hornier i love to slip into sexy cool knickers