Anyone else find themselves scrolling for hours?

I find myself, when I’m bored, I just scroll through the Lovehoney website for ages. I’ll do it when I’m watching a movie but the movie isn’t very good, I’ll look before I go to bed, I’ll look while I’m waiting for something, etc. Is anyone else like this or am I just super addicted? I swear this website is just an addiction waiting to happen for whoever comes across it :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

20 Likes

You are not alone

Since I’ve already scrolled through everything I tend to just scroll through my saved stuff when new deals pop up or in the new item tabs to see if anything I want has gone on sale or if there’s anything new that sparks my interest :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:person_raising_hand: :man_facepalming:t3:

I more often than not will look at the forums. Simply because it is a source of information in that you will often read comments, that you may not be able to relate to elsewhere.

It helps people out there realise they are not alone, that there are other people who have had and continue to have similar issues. That some good advice maybe given here.

3 Likes

Snap

Guilty, on Both the site and on here…

1 Like

Also hooked. :sweat_smile:

Nothing wrong with you Sharbur, your normal, same as us.

Yes, especially during Lockdown last year, still visit a few times a day!

1 Like

Been addicted for several years, though I tend to miss chatty threads and can’t seem to just pop into it :flushed:

I’ll scroll the shopping site on and off. :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Guilty :raising_hand_man: Probably more the forum than the shop though, I’ve always got a tab open for the forum and check it aaaaaall the time, more interested in you lot than people I actually know on other social media :joy_cat:

I do check the New In page more often than I need to and will scroll through the same pages of the shop multiple times just because I love it! :joy_cat:

I know the feeling, see everyone having a big chat in one of the threads but too nervous to jump in :man_facepalming::joy_cat:

1 Like

I don’t want to feel like I’m interrupting a conversation and I’m crap at advise. The anxiety! :pleading_face::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep I’m the same :heart::heart::heart: The amount of posts/new threads I’ve written and deleted is probably more than what I’ve actually posted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::man_facepalming: You’d think the anxiety would be easier to manage when there isn’t actually anyone around but NOPE! :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::heart:

1 Like

Same here @Very-Ape and @Purring-Pussy! I try my best but often delete stuff before I’ve posted it! If it helps at all, I always appreciate your comments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And to answer the question… yes, I do spend ages scrolling through the forum and the website! I keep trying to put together an order and then keep changing my mind! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Purring-Pussy @Very-Ape never feel afraid to join conversations, that’s the whole point of the forum, the more the merrier! Also, one to one conversations are against the rules, so by joining in you are preventing that!

3 Likes

Hahaha! I could easily become a sex toy addict :sweat_smile: maybe in the future there will be a group called ‘sex toys anonymous’ or STA for short :joy:

3 Likes

I find this place much more interesting than other social media too. The amount of fluff, crud, adverts and banality i have to scroll past to get to something worth while on most other places is exhausting.

3 Likes

Yes i find myself on an endless scroll checking out previous posts & comments. I actually lose track of time sometimes.

3 Likes