Anyone else get to dress in womens clothes with partner?.

Anyone else get to wear womens clothes for bedroom fun? my wife likes me to dress up for bedroom quite often, for some bedroom fun she will usually tell me to wear a black skirt and white blouse, or a black shift dress that zips up at the back, I will always have bra and knickers underneath and sometimes stocking and suspenders with a pair of black high heels, this clearly turns her on and why im dressed up she will call me her #lut etc. Also for last few years I have always slept in size 12 knickers and a 34A bra that fit perfectly as I have little moobs, usually with a cami top or satin nightie, this makes me wake up very horny which my wife loves. I have got so use to it I would not like to know not wear at least a bra and knickers to bed and own around 50 pairs of place knickers and 30 bras, that I have picked up in sales over last few years, all in very nice colours, if you know what you are looking for you can find knickers that are the perfect fit especially if you buy ones that have added stretch then they don't gape around package, I don't own any male underwear anymore and wear knickers every day, not brave enough to wear a bra though as would be noticed.

2 Likes

Yes Yes Yes when I was with my partner we used it as part of foreplay because of of my scent fetish, but it was also great fun when we use to have day's out wearing her stuff underneath my clothes, sometimes stopping in clothes shops to use the changing room to swap over clothing.

I like to sometimes wear my wife's knickers while we have our fun time, I find it a big turn on feeling her silky knickers against me as we play 😁

2 Likes

I have worn my wifes G string. When my wife orders something on line and it doesn't fit even though it is meant to be the right size. I try them on to prove to her that the sizing is bollox. It's hard for a woman.A large chain with a guys name is bad .

I wear tights or stockings every day under my work clothes with a lacy teddy. For bed my wife likes me to wear crotch less tights with a lacy bra. Yesterday she wore lacy panties while playing with herself and squirted through them and asked me to wear them all day round the house I just love the feel of them against my cock

I do, but I'm transitioning. So that's quite different :)

Me and my girlfriend are into domination play and I’m the submissive I have often been ordered to wear her knickers. We have done this in play and foreplay where I have had to wear them while I watch her masturbate and beg to join in for degrading or when she gives me tasks to earn my pleasure for humiliation and can be enhanced with pictures being taken and blackmail for tasks and forfeits. This can be affective and add to Chasity domination to. This doesn’t have to be kept to bedroom either I have worn her underwear out for public domination and control which I also found a huge turn on myself and adds more of a edge to it. She played a big part in that to by making comments about it in my ear while we was out. Never tried anything other than her knickers though.

1 Like

yes and we both love it. cant bet being a maid for the evening.

1 Like

I wear lingerie full time now,all my male underwear has gone.I also dress a couple of weeks a month as a Sissy Princess or French Maid.Increasingly on evenings at home or other days off i have taken to wearing dresses around the house which i really enjoy and it is so relaxing letting my feminine side come to the fore.

1 Like

Yes, yes and yes!!! We call it as our lesbian sex. My wife properly gets into it and even refers to my penis as a “strap on” during. We have some matching outfits but really, if we are only wearing matching thongs and some thigh high boots it’s heaven for me.

I love crossdressing for her/with her and found it even more of a turn on when she told me she’d shared this with her friends

2 Likes