Anyone Else Go Slutty on Holiday?

We are going on holiday in a couple of weeks and in preparation I’ve started to get my holiday clothes out and maybe buy something new.

My holiday clothes are just that. There is no way I would ever wear them any other time. You see I like to be a bit risqué on holiday and the more revealing the better. My man says that I get a bit slutty on holiday, not that he’s complaining.

I think I like the anonymity of being in a different country where nobody knows me so I have few inhibitions. My man enjoys watching the guys checking me out and this really gets me hot making for great holiday sex.

Does anybody else act like me on holiday or am I just a bit of a closet slut?

12 Likes

Totally there - went to Rhodes recently and was very risky with clothing - it has to be done - short skirt and partial see through tops and no worry if you expose a bit of boob / bottom

12 Likes

We go in holiday on a motorbike.

Its hard to be slutty or risqué in armoured riding gear, gloves and a full face helmet.

We do stay in a different hotel every night though so we make sure that we have ‘hotel sex’ every day (different to out normal sex lives).

2 Likes

I’ve not had a holiday since I was 8 so guess the most risky I’d been was wearing funky colourful sunglasses thinking I was so cool but probably looked like a plonker with hat and suncream pasted on lol :joy:

5 Likes

I go naked on holiday

4 Likes

No we can’t get anyone to have the kids :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes we do that as well… just love the nudist beach and being able to sit in the chiringuito and relax…clothed or naked…mostly naked.

6 Likes

Yeah! Now you say that I agree. Not myself haha but my OH would agree. She puts it down to multiple things. Your are completely relaxed, you know you will not see anyone you know (famous last words, we’ve bumped into people we know half way across the world before). You want a better tan so show more skin and you are normally with you partner/fiancé/husband/wife etc so you may want to tease them and show yourself off a bit more. Plus the weathers normally warmer haha.

4 Likes

We always have good intentions but never really crank it up a notch. My sexual expectations are sky high when it is just the two of us but reality isn’t always the same as it is in my brain.

I bring the kitchen sick with us as far as toys, lube, underwear, etc. but 95% of the time nothing gets used…

2 Likes

I think the holiday vibes definitely make anyone slightly slutty. Sun, sand, sangria, and s…

4 Likes

Haven’t had a holiday in years! Before children! But yes I do remember many short shorts, skimpy tops/bikinis worn when on last holiday… OH was in his element :joy:

2 Likes

We have had an update on this subject with our youngest now going on a trip for a week in October so we have booked a 3 night break near my Mrs parents in Torquay so plenty of beer and a seeing to at night time for us I think :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t know that it’s slutty but on vacation we both tend to bring and wear sexier undies. We do at home too but in a different environment it just seems more frisky.

2 Likes

yes that’s the best time. sun bathing naked. one night hookups. riding barmen and sucking cock in public. it’s like the smell of sand and sun cream turns me into a demon slut lol x

3 Likes

This will be me in a few weeks on another girls holiday, I’m going to be wearing minimum all the time!

Right now I am proud to declare myself a massive slut :joy:

9 Likes

What could i wear on holidays that would make me look/feel like a man slag? This is where women have the edge over us blokes :rofl:.
I couldn’t do nudist holidays, as much as I’d like to, I’d be walking round with a rod on most of the time :flushed::rofl:

Yep, count me in as a slut. Wear as little as I think I can get away with, nudist or topless if allowable. I love that freedom that being on the beach in a foreign land gives you, and my husband gets turned on by people checking me out - a situation that usually results in particularly vigorous hard sex.

5 Likes

Yes i agree , i try to switch on my inner flirt/ tease/ slut mode when we go on holidays or even just a hotel for weekend. Anything short, see thru or revealling works for me and hubby loves seeing me in it and loves watching others reactions. Works for us and helped get my confidence back.

3 Likes

Oh yes. When on holiday with my girl friends we like to let our hair down!

Sounds like you have a few stories to tell…