White*goddess. ....without naming names
* Item ladies wear to support their breast's
* high VIS jacket
* I
* Mo

LOL hope you understand without me getting into trouble x

Gotcha, thanks 😄

Bra's. ....ugh! 😤
Since putting on more weight, I find that the larger I get, the bigger the bra, so they dig in so bad. I used to love wearing plunge bra's, but can't get them 😢

I now prefer to wear bralets without wires or a sports bra.

I hate wearing bras! Even my best fitting one irritates me after a full day of wear. I take mine off as soon as I'm home and its so much more comfortable. I wish it was socially acceptable for me to not wear a bra at all. I find it really difficult when I go to visit people and I have to wear a bra until I go to bed at night.

If I had smaller perkier boobs, I'd be braless as much as possible. Not a chance with the ones I have, they required to be restrained daily :-(

I never wear a bra in the house, struggle with underwire as dig, been wearing the pull over head all in one bras which are comfortable but not great supportwise.

Really would like front opening bras but really hard to find in plus sizes and large cup sizes

Well I certainly don't need a bra for support since I'm only a 36A cup. Most underwired bras are just pure pain for me but recently I discovered some super push up bras that don't do that though. Plus wearing those bras makes me look like I have somewhere between a B and a C cup which can be nice for some outfits.. But yeah, still prefer going braless!

If I can get away without wearing one - I will! 

It then makes me sad when I need to wear one due to the item of clothing I may be wearing. With 30F boobs, it is harder to go braless for example with a low cut neckline or a T-shirt.  

I have found that some crop tops that are designed to wear alone have enough support to wear and help cover nipple through clothes issue! 

I do take the option of going braless into consideration when looking at clothes now too. 

I'm going to go against popular opinion, I wear underwired every day and in my experience have only been uncomfortable when badly fitted. I used to work in a lingerie/underwear store so luckily I know how to measure, fit and check a bra. I'm a C cup so not tiny and I actually feel more uncomfortable when unsupported, I also find most clothes look better and posture is improved.

That being said I wouldn't want to sleep in a bra.

I used to hate bras, until I went to a well known bra shop for big boobed ladies and got properly fitted. They didn't use a tape measure, and were able to guess my size correctly just from looking at me. The bras I bought from there cost a fortune but they fit amazingly, and although they're underwired, I can barely feel that I'm wearing one. Its also boosted my confidence, as these properly fitted bras give me a nicer shape and a better uplift.

Finding the right size is so important 👍🏼

It's not a fit thing for me, got measured recently and spent a fortune on a few nice bras that fit perfectly. As I don't wear one all that often I just keep these for when required.

I just simply would rather not wear one. I can't explain why, since I stopped I just prefer it. 

I think I would feel the same Leanne, if mine weren't so floppy and sad these days! 😂

I think because I'm on the small side I really enjoy buying bras because there's so much choice out there for me. Fitting correctly is everything though. One that just doesn't sit right can just make me feel uncomfortable all day.

I'm really small (34b) so any chance I get to go braless at home and I'm all over it. I'm actually braless now 😂. I hate hate hate bras. I have a few that are my trusty steeds and even then I hate them too.
Even the lovehoney flirty ones are great but it annoys me when the lace scrunched up and a nipple slips out. So I avoid wearing them much too. I just hate bras lol

#freetheboobies lol

yes!!

however I just treated myself to a new ted baker one and it's literally lovely & perfect fit..

although if I could get away without wearing one I would.

I just treated myself to a set today - my OH has been a very good boy and transferred me some cash. Dont think he'll complain about my purchase: pale oyster sating half cup bra with elastic that goes from center to strap diagonally marking above where bra would finish. I'm really pleased with it and reckon OH will be the same. The funny thong about it all is he is a bum not a boobs person :( and I much prefer my boobs to my bum!

I have never found a comfortable bra. Not easy when you are plus size everywhere except in the boob department.

As I don't have much in the way of boobs I do go without when I can, but find my nipples get very sore, especially in winter, and am also very aware of erect nipples in certain tops.

Xx

I dont hate wearing braziers as without one I just look like a frump.

However the minute I am home the bra comes off straight away. Cannot relax with that constricting thing on.

How do you ladies who buy non-wired bras find pretty padded ones? I absolutely can't wear underwired because I find them so uncomfortable (I've got the right size, just really not used to underwires), and I don't need any support 'cause I've got a small chest. But all the non-wired bras I find are plain full cup ones :( 

Oh i wish I could!! Not a chance as my boobs are so big (38L) and need support, if I go without a bra i get such bad backache it is unbearable. I have always struggled to get them to fit properly and when I have been measured they have been wrong, so now I measure myself and just get the size that fits me perfectly and that's comfortable. I have got horrible marks under my arms and boobs from where I have worn ill fitting bras for so long and the indents on my shoulders are bad. If only I had small boobs 😢