Anyone else hate bras?

I seem to have always found them uncomfortable even though I've only got fairly small tits.

I got my nipples pierced about 3 years ago and gradually gave up wearing bras after they were healed and haven't really worn one for over a year.

If I went without a bra I'd end up with black eyes !! ha ha

On a more serious note, I like them if they fit properly. Nothing is worse than an ill fitting bra or one that you constantly have to rearrange throughout the day. If I had small boobs, which I obviously dont, I dont think I'd bother with one xx

Terri JJ wrote:

If I went without a bra I'd end up with black eyes !! ha ha

On a more serious note, I like them if they fit properly. Nothing is worse than an ill fitting bra or one that you constantly have to rearrange throughout the day. If I had small boobs, which I obviously dont, I dont think I'd bother with one xx

Same here ! I'd love to be able to go without a bra in the warmer weather but being the size I am it just wouldn't be comfortable.

Sometimes I wish I could go without but that really isn't an option - they're really too big. :(

Braless is no option for me either. I do make sure it's a comfortable bra. It costs a bit more but well worth it.

I think they can be quite sexy .If you participate in sports or Keep Fit ,then a sports bra can become essential if you have large boobs to prevent sagging and prevent back problems developing.

I read somewhere that if you have big boobs...its better to go bra less. Apparently it helps with the muscle tone and so helping the boobs not to become saggy....cant see it myself xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I read somewhere that if you have big boobs...its better to go bra less. Apparently it helps with the muscle tone and so helping the boobs not to become saggy....cant see it myself xx

Really? I can't figure that out. I would have thought the weight would pull down and cause stretching/sagging. I know whenever I lose weight they are the first things to deflate. I actually feel quite uncomfortable (psychologically) braless.

Mine aren't that big anyway but they definitely feel perkier since I stopped wearing a bra.

lulu' wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Really? I can't figure that out. I would have thought the weight would pull down and cause stretching/sagging. I know whenever I lose weight they are the first things to deflate. I actually feel quite uncomfortable (psychologically) braless.

I read that too but thought it was probably just one of those ideas that'll turn out to be a load of rubbish in 6 months time and everyone will be backtracking and saying you need to wear bras 24/7!

I don't hate bras but I have given up on wearing underwired bras on the daily - I just don't need the support that underwiring offers. So, 99% of the time now I wear non-underwired and I love it.

The only exception to my non-underwiring wearing is a Lovehoney Flirty bra and a trusty but super pretty one I was gifted from marks and sparks.

lulu' wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

There is a lot of contradictory so called research on the Web associated with health and fitness . Sometimes you just feel like tearing your hair out as its sometimes difficult to decide what to believe.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

I don't hate bras but I have given up on wearing underwired bras on the daily - I just don't need the support that underwiring offers. So, 99% of the time now I wear non-underwired and I love it.

The only exception to my non-underwiring wearing is a Lovehoney Flirty bra and a trusty but super pretty one I was gifted from marks and sparks.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you can't mention competitors ! lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Braless is not an option sadly. But I do own every type from scaffolding extra thick straps etc... To the very pretty sets. My bra collection is impressive. So expensive, I realise more material , extra bones, hooks & eyes are used but for us larger busted ladies the choice is pretty poor unless you spend a fortune.

Would love small perky boobs.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

100% with you on this! I converted to non-underwire about a year ago and haven't looked back! 

I now hate the bras I do wear a lot less!

Having said that, any opportunity to go braless and I am alllll over it! 

I've been off work for the summer and been bra less in my own home since the end of july. Still not happy to take my G cups out in public but my house-my rules. Not looking forward to back to work next month and having to restrain them again.

Without naming names (😉) please tell me it is possible to get pretty non wire bras for us larger ladies. I only ever find over the shoulder boulder holders or wires that dig in under my arms.

White*goddess. ....without naming names
* Item ladies wear to support their breast's
* high VIS jacket
* I
* Mo

LOL hope you understand without me getting into trouble x

wildflower wrote:

lulu' wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I read that too but thought it was probably just one of those ideas that'll turn out to be a load of rubbish in 6 months time and everyone will be backtracking and saying you need to wear bras 24/7!

Written by a bloke for sure...can't think why ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Wight*goddess wrote:

Without naming names (😉) please tell me it is possible to get pretty non wire bras for us larger ladies. I only ever find over the shoulder boulder holders or wires that dig in under my arms.

My Mrs hasnt found any yet. She needs the underwired support ,otherwise they just pop out .