Anyone else here a growler?

Is anyone else here a growler or a biter?

The best way I can describe it is that when I start to climax, I can start growling and also sometimes feel the need to bite, it’s like there is an animal inside me that comes out, like a wolf

Is there anyone else like this?

1 Like

Bit of both :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

When masturbating solo I growl a little when I reach climax.

When I reach climax when we have sex, I sink my teeth into his hand in excitement and growl a bit also :smirk:

1 Like

@Dirty-wife, I am glad to know I am not the only one. How would you describe it? I personally see it as a wolf in my body. Like a spirit wolf almost. Call me weird but, anything goes here from what I have heard :wink:

I like to think lioness for mine, we’ve always thought ours are lion and lioness as our spirit animals. It’s like she’s trying to escape from inside me.

Apart from hubby, you lovely lot are the only one’s that know about the other side of me, my darkest desires, fantasies and kinks. My filthy and dirty side :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife there is a term for that…Therian.

Therians are (people who believe they are animals), either spiritually or psychologically. I didn’t want to use that term straight out, being new here I didn’t know how the community would take it.

The wolf in me, she is called Grey.

1 Like

I didn’t know that, and good to know :blush:

I’ll have to think of a name, it’s about time a gave her name I think :thinking:

In the beginning it took me a while to figure out, realise and understand what these feeling were I was experiencing. That was about 3 years ago now but, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love Grey.

Do a bit of reading up about it, wolves seem to be the most common (that I’ve seen) but there are probably loads more around the world…It isn’t something you just blurt out to any person.

But yes, getting back to the original matter in hand :wink: I have just bought a set of restraints (collar to wrist) and also a bone gag from Lovehoney to see if it will stop me growling and attempting to bite my partner.

Sometimes, all too frequent now, Grey will try and stop my partner from fingering me etc which resorts to him having to discipline me. Yes I am starting to explore into the world of BDSM, but I don’t want Grey interfering in our sex life. so if I give her something to bite down on, I am hoping that will sort the issue and also help me to have a more pleasurable experience

1 Like

I sometimes bite (not hard) on my wife’s arm or shoulder if the orgasm is intense. If it is really intense I grip her really tight on her sides while biting. Sometimes she has to ask if I am alright. “Heck yeah. I am all right keep going”, is what I always tell her. LOL

@Nightcrawler70…an interesting username, considering you bite your wife :laughing:

But in all fairness, I’m a biter too. I just don’t want to end up hurting my partner hence the bone gag, once I bite and latch on, it’s hard to get me off.

1 Like

Not sure if I growl but I.do shout and swear a lot omfg

1 Like

OH is more of a grunter :joy: I tend to breathe heavier or gasp during orgasm, depends what we’re doing, how rough the sex is and how strong the orgasm is.