Anyone else in to sounding?

Hi all, I bought a set of hegar sounds for sounding my penis and have worked my way up to the 13mm sound so far, I want to get to the 18mm sound so I can buy a thin vibrator for my wife to use on my urethra or alternatively a finger, I was just wondering if anyone else sounds and how big they had got to?

You should chat with RuffledSheets

his site is here:

http://ruffledsheets.com/

something ive looked into but not yet tried ....

Yeah, I have tried it a few times. Feels amazing. Slightly scary though, and my lady refuses to insert them into me - she watches whilst I do it, although she does play with them once they are in.

Not something I do regularly but is something I've done in the past. Worth trying though I can see how some people get wierded out by it.

I have a set of rosebud sounds 2-13 mm.

So far I can only take 8mm.

My aim is to get to at least 10 mm, so I can wear a plug I have.

I donโ€™t sound as much as I would like to because I would like to sterilize them better.

I am thinking about using a pressure cooker but they are 30cm long so have not found any that are big enough yet.

You could steam them in the microwave or go to the chemists and buy Milton. That's what I've done with baby bottles anyway!! It sounds a bit ouch lol

What on earth is this, sounds medical to me if your putting things into your bits.

Spent way too long in hospitals with a catheter, i cried the whole time haha,scarred for life so I don't think I'd be in for trying sounding!

I was curious as to what this was as I'd never heard of it. I'm now curled up on the settee not wanting to move. Not for me I don't think.

Can I ask why you do this? Because as a nurse who inserts catheters on a daily basis I cannot say I have ever experienced anyone enjoying me doing it? How do you get pleasure out if it? I
I'm intrigued

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Can I ask why you do this? Because as a nurse who inserts catheters on a daily basis I cannot say I have ever experienced anyone enjoying me doing it? How do you get pleasure out if it? I
I'm intrigued

Do people cry lots? I cried constantly i found it so painful and humiliating, the nurse was so nice though she let me hide under the sheet :) I second your question, I would be interested to know what the pleasure of it is!?

Yeah i can understand that you can do it without pain, im really wondering what the pleasure aspect is!

Agree. Not my sort of thing at all!

Yeeeah again I get the fact it is a penis! Haha but it's not quite what I'm trying to ask. But it actually doesn't really matter because it's not something I'd be into anways so never mind! I'm sure someone will come along here and ask in a more explicit coherent way what I'm attempting to get at. :)

Its a bit hard to explain why I like doing this, its very pleasurable, the feeling is intense, theres also the challange of stretching, a bit why my OH and lots of others like anal stretching. Its also the thought of getting to my final goal. If you want to see it to the extreme search "amazing ty" she will either shock or amaze you! you have been warned LOL

not just penis .. lots of ladies do it :)

rubysoho wrote:

not just penis .. lots of ladies do it :)

Ouch, cystius spring to mind that is awful I've had it.

Most men are either crying or swearing when they are getting a catheter inserted. Even alot of the women freak out and i imagine its alot less painful on a women than a man. i had a catather in hospital once and really dont think i would enjoy doibg that to myself. If I get a patient smiling when I go to insert one in the future I will know he does this at home lol.

I had one, but luckily only while epidural was working !