Anyone else into morning masturbation?

Nice wake wank , then shower and off to work.

Not really my natural 'in the mood' time so don't really have the inclination but if I get started, when there is time at the weekend, it's usually pretty great and then a nice bath. Only thing is I tend to be a bit too chilled and 'zoned out' to get much done the rest of the day.

Sometimes but I'm usually fairly busy in the morning. I prefer to have a nice long relaxed session early afternoon x

Not really. More of an afternoon/evening kinda girl!

No, 100% not a morning person..I roll out of bed with my eyes shut, all I can think about is going back to bed. 😂

Any time any whee at the moment, almost got caught in the woods today.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Any time when I am in the mood and have time.

Miss Pussycat wrote:

Any time any whee at the moment, almost got caught in the woods today.

Love outdoors wilderness fun.

Good for you MP

Morning, afternoon and night for me. It depends upon what's happening and my mood.

Yup, am almost always horny in the morning. 2nd best way to start the day

Mornings are always a rush. Afternoon is the best. I nearly kill myself to get home before everyone else so I can just "relax" a bit, before getting busy again.

^ this made me giggle 😊

I usually have a non-rushed evening time play with myself but when I've got time for a quickie in the morning it's amazing. Nothing better than a mind blowing orgasm before showering and heading off to work with a big smile on my face; and can spend the day having naughty flashbacks!

cant beat it first thing in the morning what else is better way to start the day also love it when you get caught by oh and she just say well i hope there is some left for later on tonight

I like early afternoon perferably, but we have had a couple of early saturday sessions lately, it does make me feel more relaxed.

Absolutely essential. Wanking during the day after my OH goes to work also means I'll last longer in the evening with my wife, which is important to her satisfaction.

Just an update: this morning, for the first time in years, I've had a lovely "me" time before showering and going to work. That was amazing, everything was so chilled, the house empty, and I don't know if it was because I was fresh and not stressed out, I squirted for the second time and this time I really enjoyed. Need to find opportinities to do it more often. Have a lovely day after that!

Lu SB wrote:

Just an update: this morning, for the first time in years, I've had a lovely "me" time before showering and going to work. That was amazing, everything was so chilled, the house empty, and I don't know if it was because I was fresh and not stressed out, I squirted for the second time and this time I really enjoyed. Need to find opportinities to do it more often. Have a lovely day after that!

Wow I'm thrilled for you.

Nice to think if in some small way my thread may of made you think about some solo morning loviing.

any time i get a bit of piece and quiet is good!

yup! no better way to start the day. Makes me more alert for the rest of the day than any bowl of weetabix could :)