Anyone else not able to log in from mobile?

Nightmare, i have had this problem since yesterday and it's only this thread thats managed to point me in thr direction of the checkout process to log in.

VirginAngel wrote:

Mines not working properly on my laptop. It keeps telling me either my password or email is wrong, but they are saved pre filled, and if i hit sign in again, 2nd, sometimes 3rd time, literally without changing anything, it accepts it.

It started a few days ago when the captcha thing stopped popping up to tick the "i am not a robot" box.

I've had the same experience on my laptop. I can sign in fine on my phone though.

I had this problem this morning but I had to restart my phone and reconnect to the internet once I done that it signed me in no problem ☺ hope it helps

Haven’t been able to sign in on my iPad all morning. Went through the check out option and that worked :)

Having the same issue here to, Everytime I try and log in it will not work but on iPhone I have to clear browser history and stuff then it lets me log in.

Is a pain in the bum (and not a good one) but login does seem to work as soon as I clear my cookies.

I'm having this problem on my phone and my pc

I went on live chat and they suggested changing my password, so I did that and it worked, but then today I tried to log in and it did the same thing. I went back on live chat and they said to delete my internet history so I did and it let me log in again. Then I tried to log in again and it did the same thing, only now live chat says I don't have an internet connection even though everything else will work (I loaded this page and a youtube video to check), so I deleted my history again and managed to get logged back on.

It's frustrating because I'm now logged out of everything and it didn't even permenantly fix the problem, and live chat won't work for me for some reason

Yep I’m struggling too :/

I’ve struggled to log in on my phone and laptop. Clearing my cookies and history worked but I have to do it every time I log in.

I did find the link at the top of the page that says about 1 day delivery works.

I can't log in on the log in screen but I can if I go to the checkout.

I use an iPad and I just can't log on with google chrome at all. The page opens and I can brows the site, but when I try to log on to my account, it says "logging on" but nothing happens, the little thinking wheel doesn't show and nothing happens, the screen just sits there.

I have cleared cookies, deleted the auto fill boxes, deleted history ect. It just doesn't work. Fortunately I am able to use Safari at present.

I had issues all weekend but looks like a new pop up window appears when you try and login and it’s working again. Not sure if something has been changed during the login process but all working on mobile now ☺️

I can only log in via private browsing. Clearing cache didn't work for me.

I can't post links now either.

I can't currently log in from chrome on my desktop, like OP the sign in button goes grey but nothing happens. Got logged in via firefox no problem. Might just be a chrome problem?

I am sorry to hear you are having issues logging in.  

Just been through my emails and have noted that it has been raised. The customer care team are taking examples of ones that are not resolved after their suggestions so please do get in touch with them.

The first thing they will ask you to do is clear cookies/cache (device dependent) and then they can do some troubleshooting from there. 

Once again my apologies. Here is where you can contact our dedicated team 24/7: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Welcome back Leanne, hope you are feeling better and you are taking it easy.

Finally managed to log in by using incognito tab.
Cleared cache, cookies, history on phone and laptop, was able to log in once since Friday.
Same as others, only been like this since the capture box disappeared.

Strangely enough i was unable to log in using the "your account" tab this morning so went through thr check out process to log in. However i just clicked on the "log out" to end my session. Went to "your account" and managed to log in. It's the first time in 4 days that i have been able to log in using this tab.

I wonder of the system is holding the session and thats why its looping when trying to sign in this way.

Please see this thread for updates and workarounds: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661375-lovehoney-glitches-2018/page-3/#p1711529

I will close this thread to keep all updates in one area of the forum. Saves having to post duplicate answers too :) 

apologies for the inconvenience caused.