Anyone else not able to log in from mobile?

I have tried from the account page, wishlists etc but it won't log in from mobile. I fill in the email and password and press the sign in button and it changes from green to grey and say signing in... but then doesn't go any further? its not coming up with the security check photos or anything and is fine on desktop, just mobile.

Just popped on to say that I am logged in on my mobile with no problem; I know that doesn’t help you, I hope it gets sorted soon.

Seems fine for me on iPhone Safari

Thank you, think it's sorted now.

My account had a funny 5 mins too, but seems to be ok now. 

Do holla if you trip over any more issues though :) 

Thanks!

Actually something still seems to not be right, it will let you log in during the checkout process but not from anywhere else!

The main account log in page does seem to still be broken. I can only log in via mobile on the checkout page.

Mine wouldn't work either I entered my details and then it got stuck at signing in. I deleted my history and cookies and then it's just worked xx

Mine didn't work when trying to log in, so I filled my basket, went to checkout and it let me log in that way. A great excuse for some new toys!

Thank you JoJo and Ragnar, deleting the history does seem to have fixed it.

Yeah I had this problem too all this afternoon! Got home and it finally worked woo hoo :)

Urgh, same. Definitely I'm a gremlin in the system somewhere. Hopefully the techy peeps will be on in due course.

It's been bugging me all day that I've been unable to log in on mobile or laptop. Luckily I could still view the forums and followed the advice above about clearing cookies and cache and I'm back on board. Phew 😫

That is pretty annoying, deleting all my history and cookies is a major pita.

Same. I deleted my history and cookies and here I am...

I'm still having the same problem too. Emailed CS and they said they were updating the website yesterday which may have caused the issue. Deleting my browsing history and cookies didn't work me.

I've only just managed to get on again but had to do it through the checkout page so had to have something in my basket.

Finally about to place an order before I get booted out again!

I am having the same issue, if i ckick in via an email the sign in won't work which means any offers vua email are not added?

If i search lovehoney via browser it works.

I had this problem again this morning but I deleted history and cookies again and then I could get logged straight on

Mines not working properly on my laptop. It keeps telling me either my password or email is wrong, but they are saved pre filled, and if i hit sign in again, 2nd, sometimes 3rd time, literally without changing anything, it accepts it.

It started a few days ago when the captcha thing stopped popping up to tick the "i am not a robot" box.

Yes I have. I ended up changing my password.