Anyone else really into cum?

A nice cum lovers story of mine from the weekend just gone.

We had a couple over in the evening after little one was in bed. We weren’t actually intending to do anything sexual but as conversation drifted that way the other wife said she didn’t like facials and has never left her hubby do it. I then blurted out that I enjoy them when in the mood so would have to let him indulge sometime. Ever the opportunist my other half said well what about now.

Things progressed pretty quickly from there! I had my top down whilst the two guys played with my boobs and my friend was working their cocks.

When they were ready I got on my knees and she jerked them both off onto my face one after the other.

After a quick clean up we got back to our sociable evening.

As always I took a quick selfie for hubby before cleaning up. Probably send it to him at work this lunchtime

7 Likes

If he did and came, it would still be you doing it…you were the sexual focus…or am I wrong ?

If I was not present at the time then I am not sure if I was the focus. But when I am present then yes am sure that I would be the focus.

1 Like

@Wurger I’d definitely have a wager on that horse…great tip.:joy:

2 Likes

Samantha here. I do love cum. He can cum wherever he likes, except in my hair. The downside to a frantic sex life though, is theres rarely a big load for me as his balls run on empty most of the time.

7 Likes

Mrs bustywife here, husband can cum where he wants, just not on my face, and as long as ive cum first

6 Likes

Yes we both are. Oh loves creampies and facials, myself i prefer guys to cum in me.

4 Likes

Absolutely! I loved when by ex used to pull out and cover by boobs and body with cum or all over my face. Sometimes I’d rub it in, or if it was a quickie before going out, I’d put my clothes on over it without washing and then the two of us would know all night long that I was still coated in his cum.

9 Likes

Hell yes
Im male and i love cum, cant get enough, my own or strait from a guy

4 Likes

I crave it. I’m the same with wanting it all over me. I’ve been known to beg on occasion :wink: it’s the highlight of group play for us!

8 Likes

My wife and I both are into cum and cum play. She worked on me for years eventually getting me as addicted as she is. Still to this day she makes the comment, to bad we didn’t know each other like this before we married, I could have gotten us dozens of cum baths. :0 Yeah, I am so glad we didn’t. Whew, dodged that, cause I’d do anything with her. She’s that amazing.

5 Likes

Agreed,

I’m not sure anything turns me on more than having more than one guy cum on me.

11 Likes

Never done group play, but did have an FFM threesome on one occasion but they weren’t into me finishing on them. Gutted! Two friends from college blew me on our last day - a few drinks, got a little naughty when it was just me and one girl, then the other walked in and without so much as a by-your-leave knelt down and joined in!

It was hot when they shared my cum with each other.

For me, I love seeing it shoot out, especially if I’m really hard and horny… part of me always wants to say “look how turned on you’ve made me, how much you’ve made me cum!” like it’s their reward or something.

And I like cumming on myself as well, feeling the warmth as it hits my skin…

…still yet to go down on my queen after I’ve finished in her, though! But the one time I did do that with a woman, she had multiple O’s, so I really must try it soon for her!

5 Likes

We love some cum play.
OH is happy with a facial, cum in her mouth, on her tits and body and is happy cum kissing or licking it off me after I ejaculate.
I love to see it ooze out of her after sex.

4 Likes

That all sounds :fire: sounds like your OH is super happy with cum play

1 Like

My wife loves cum so much I have started to freeze small cups of my loads over the past 3 months. I transfer the loads to a plastic ice cube tray. 3 loads to a cube. We now have a full tray of cum cubes. The other night my wife was talking to another swinger female about her collection. The woman was eager to try some out and would have her BF replenish the stock. 10 sec thaw and both women were fringing their cum cocktails

4 Likes

Did one of my favourites yesterday. Hubby hadn’t cum for a few days so had a lot to give. I got on my knees and he blew a big load all over my tits. Then I used my favourite toy on myself until I came. Just the feeling of all that cum running down me as I’m playing with myself gets me there so fast

14 Likes

Cum is the only thing I can handle… I’ve never had someone else’s in my mouth, but I really like my own. After reading this thread, I feel like I’m going to have a lot of it today.

2 Likes

Interesting about the zinc supplements and cum volume

Mrsbustywife here I love Mr’s cum either in my mouth, between my tits, on my stomach but not on my face

3 Likes